19.. Moving On With The Reality..

Hey friends.. 💜❤️
I'm so glad and happy with all the lovely support.. Thanks to each and everyone, for spending your valuable time for my story.. ❤️💜

Let's get into the story soon..

Part 19..
Moving On With The Reality..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves,
or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Pragya remained silent listening to Abhi.. While she saw a drop of tears emerging from a corner of his eyes.. she felt an unusual emotion taking over her.. Abhi looks at her with a guilt filled face and Pragya walks closer to him..

Finally.. breaking the silence.. she says... Abhishek.. our past is done.. It's over.. so just forget it..!.. She sounded convincing him..

Abhi looked at her saying.. you know Pragya.. Forgetting is difficult but remembering is worse..!.. She was feeling helpless in front him and his painful words..

She gets more closer to him and wipes of his tears.. But Abhi couldn't control himself anymore.. He leaned over her and threw his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly by pitting his cheeks over her tummy..

 He leaned over her and threw his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly by pitting his cheeks over her tummy

And Pragya couldn't resist him.. she just ruffled his hair to make him feel better and he felt her tears touching his forehead.. And he realised that he is hugging her.. where he doesn't wanted to make himself so close to her, which might hurt her..

He thought.. No Abhi.. Not this time.. You will be surely hurted .. this isn't right Abhi..!.. what are you doing..!?.. this is not the way out to make things.. This is not easy..
It's gonna make everything more complicated..!..

He let her go away with a slight push.. and Pragya again neared him while he stopped her showing his palm..

I know what are you going through.. but you know what..!?.. it was not your mistake.. infact I know how it would have been for you on that time.. to choose between your love and respect.. And I respect your love..

Not everyone does this Abhishek.. and I really feel blessed to earn your friendship.. It's my good destiny to get a person like you as my friend.. who chose the girl he loved and his heart, which isn't willing to cheat itself.. Pragya spoke wiping her tears..

He looked at her with his stunning eyes.. and just kept ogling at her.. Who further says.. I think you need sometime to be alone.. saying so she went off while he looked her leaving his cabin with much of iniquity..