25.. Upside-down Trials

Hello lovely people..

I hope everyone remember this story.. And very sorry for the late..

We are in 25th Chapter.. 😍

Thank you so much for the lovely response and great support.. 💜💜

💓💓💓💓

Lets move on to the update..

Part : 25.. Upside-down Trials

 Upside-down Trials

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench.. even if there is plenty of rooms at both ends.."

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

The day was bright.. with the sun that shined hitting her cheeks.. she felt the prick strongly .. and unwillingly opened her eyes to see her beloved man sitting beside her..

Giving out a soothing smile.. she lifted herself and slided her head over his shoulder saying.. Good morning Purab.. you woke up so soon.. any surprise for me..!..

Bulbul.. fresh up soon.. get down.. and before that finish this coffee.. Saying so Purab handed her the cup of coffee.. You sound very unusual Purab.. what happened..?!.. She enquired..

Abhi is at home.. I mean.. he is back home.. He was here very early morning.. and he came with Tanu.. Purab voiced in a low tone , while Bulbul was confused hearing him..

Purab..!.. you are joking right.. stop cracking my mood at morning itself.. Bulbul said and sipped the coffee.. while Purab said.. You want me to joke.. fine.. hear me.. Abhi and Pragya are getting married.. that too today.. after an hour.. they are waiting for you to get ready soon.. will you please fresh up and come down..!..

Bulbul felt the aggrieved depth of his voice.. and kept the cup aside saying.. What happened Purab..?!.. Did bhai really.. .. Before she could complete.. Purab hassled his voice saying.. I don't know what is his problem.. he was so far behaving delirious behind Pragya.. And he is now with that Tanu.. I was not believing my own eyes.. when I saw him walking inside the house along with her.. and she was very close with him.. and you know what was so shocking..?!..

Bulbul held his arm rigidly and he continued.. Ma.. she didn't react anything.. infact she was very normal saying that.. It's very good to see Tanu beside Abhi.. she also said that.. this happiness should stay in Abhi's life forever..!..

Bulbul sighted startled.. and was about to speak.. .. but Purab voiced before her saying.. Stay quiet Bulbul.. already I'm getting piqued on Abhi and Tanu.. and on the other side Ma is becoming very tough.. and you are saying that I'm joking..!.. He sighs in frustration..