12.. Wounded Hearts

Hi friends.. ❤️
I know that I'm very late.. Extremely sorry for that.. ️❤️

Without wasting time, lets get into the story..

Happy reading.. ❤️

Part 12.. Wounded Hearts..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dev slaps Abhi continuously.. Which shocks Ragini and his mother.. But Abhi stayed quiet deserving it..

How dare you..!?.. Why did you do this with my di..!?.. Dev roars his voice and lifts Abhi..

Ishwari stood shattered looking at them, while Ragini stood ashamed sighting down..

Dev holds Abhi's collar and continues hitting him.. Pragya walks hearing the chaos that happened inside the room.. She tries to control Dev, but he pushes her and kept hitting Abhi..

Purab rushes inside the room and holds Dev's arm to control him, while Abhi stood up and Ragini walks towards him.. She stood folding her arms in front of Dev, and Pragya steps forward and Dev holds her arm..

Dev.. What are you doing..!?.. She asks in between her sobs.. And Dev says.. He has betrayed us di.. he has cheated you di.. Everyone here is your betrayer.. He shouts loud and  rushes towards Abhi.. He was about to slap him but Pragya steps ahead in between them and says.. I said you to leave him..!.. she says in a stern voice, while tears started to run down her cheeks...

Dev pushes Purab's hand away from him and walks aside, while Pragya turns towards Abhi and gives him a fragile look..

Abhi came forward towards Pragya and says.. I'm sorry Miss. Pragya.. I never meant to hurt you.. but I can't.. .. He pauses looking at her, who moves back..

Thank you Mr. Abhishek Mehra.. you have given me best wedding gift.. Atleast now you spoke the truth.. and I'm really happy for you.. I'm happy for you and the girl, for whom you refused to marry me.. Thank you so much.. Pragya sounded stern yet frail..

She walks towards Ragini and says.. I'm sorry ma.. .. She pauses and sighs as her tears hit her cheek once again.. I'm sorry... Aunty... thank you so much for your love.. I am not blaming you.. You should have asked your son's wish before giving me hope and your love.. or else we wouldn't have faced this day..

Ragini holds her hands saying... I'm sorry Pragya .. It's only my mistake.. I don't know that my son will humiliate me.. And above all.. He did cheat you and I'm the one who is responsible for everything..

Pragya removes the bangles that Ragini gave her and forwards to her... while Ragini was not able to control her tears...

Purab steps towards her and holds Ragini's shoulder.. Pragya kept the bangles in her hands forcibly and Dev came forward to hold her...