20.. Dev To Stand For Sonakshi

Hi everyone.. ❤️

Last update gained a much of response.. and I'm really happy about that.. ❤️💜
Thank you so much for the wonderful love and support 💜❤️

Here..
To add on that.. I would like to share the winning moment of this story.. in Abhigya Awards.. in the category of.. Multiple character story.. The story has won the third prize ️💜

Here is the winning sticker with the cover pic and the winning certificate.. 💜

Thank you all of you for giving me such happiness and made this possible

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

This story is not that much popular.. But still..!.. this success is very surprising to me.. and hope I will give my best ahead.. ️💜

Here... Lets get into the next chapter..

Part : 20..
Dev To Stand For Sonakshi..

                💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

"The Caterpillar has to suffer silently in a cocoon in order to become a butterfly...

Change is Painful in the beginning..
But worth it in the end.."

💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

Dev.. leave me..!.. Sonakshi kept pleading him as tears rolled down her cheeks... and her voiced choked in between her words..!..

While on the other side Dev with his full force.. pulls her without paying any heed to her words..

On seeing  them.. Ragini and Bulbul were totally confused..!.. While Bulbul came forward asking him what happened..!?... He asked her to leave way.. and started pulling Sona out of the home.. He made her to sit his car.. and started to drive out of the house..

Here in Abhi's room..

Pragya and Abhi were talking to each other.. About the wedding arrangements...

Where Pragya felt Abhi's behavior very different with her.. She strikes.. Why is he so reserved..?!. Is he still staying with that unwanted guilt feeling..!?..

While Abhi thought.. Why she is again and again coming in front of me...!?.. I don't want to have any relation with her, which.. I decided that day itself.. I didn't took this decision for her sake.. since already.. I had made her to go through lot of pain.. and she has lived a curse full life because of me.. But now.. I want to be away from her.. because of me.. This time.. I don't want to make myself get hunted.. Because of my feelings for her.. how do I explain her..!?!.. Abhi was going through such a emotional trail..