4.. Repenting for their Sin..

Hey friends.. ❤️

Lets get into the story soon..

Part 4 :
Repenting for their Sin..

❤️❤️❤️❤️

The next morning...

She didn't reply still.. what she might think..?!.. I know that I did a very big mistake.. even I feel bad for everything... and I never expected something like that will happen... I just hope she is fine... Abhi murmurs to himself in his room by sipping his favourite coffee...

Purab entered with a smile.. Good morning Abhi.. You woke up so early today.. ?!

When did I sleep to get up early..  Abhi says in a husky voice...

Did you say something..?!.. asks Purab sitting opposite to him..

Nothing man... what happened.. you are here early in the morning..!?.. Abhi said sipping his coffee..

Haan.. your sister Bulbul nah.. she said she want to go for shopping.. and that's why I'm here so early... Purab frustrated his voice.

What?!.. Abhi spills the coffee saying.. this much early..!!..

God only knows what your sister is made of..!?.. she called me at 3 in the morning and ordered me to be here at 6... and now I'm here.. Purab said in a sad voice... while Ragini entered with a cup of tea..

Hmmm.. you should make a practise of all this now itself Purab.. or else you can't manage with her the whole life.. Ragini teased Purab handing him the cup of tea...

Ma.. I think I made a wrong choice.. Purab said.. while Abhi said.. it's too late now as you are trapped already... Saying so he hardly laughs at him..

Wow ma.. this is awesome.. at least I will marry your daughter for this tea.. so that my morning starts good.. Purab complimented Ragini's tea...

She smiles at him and says.. Purab go and check on Bulbul.. I'll prepare breakfast for you all.. Ragini glanced at Abhi sternly who was sipping his coffee silently and also noticed her from corner of his eyes..

""""""""""""""

In Dev's home...

Di.. wake up.. you are getting late.. Dev patted Pragya's cheek who was sleeping hugging her favourite pillow...

Just 5 mins Dev.. please.. you know that we reached home late nah... let me sleep.. Pragya pleaded in a sleepy voice.. while Dev pulled the pillow from her hand and patted her again..

Dev.. you are insane...!.. Pragya gave a hit in his shoulder and left towards washroom.. while Dev shouted.. I'm going to prepare breakfast di.. so take your time and come relaxed..

He stood and saw her bed messed with books and her favourite novels.. he shook his head with smile saying.. you never listen to me di.. I know you would have slept late only... he was arranging her bed and noticed her favourite pillow was wet with tear traces on it.. holding it close to his chest he said.. this is not the first time I'm seeing this pillow with these traces..

I'm sure one day you will take your heart out to me.. and I'm waiting for that day.. after arranging the bed.. he saw her mobile near the night lamp and took it... he switched on and received a message from unknown number..

" I'm very sorry "..

" Who is this??".. replied Dev and waited for 2 mins.. but no reply.. he saw the notification as low battery and plugged in the charger and left the room..

"""""""""""

In Abhi's home..

Ma.. where is my apple with cinnamon..!?.. Sona sounds loud while Ragini entered with a plate saying.. I'm sorry dear.. I didn't notice that apple has got over.. I'll get it today from market...

Sona glares at her, while Ragini pulled her cheeks softly saying.. I promise..!.. Sona giving a smile.. no problem ma.. any way al, these are my favourites... I'll enjoy..

Bulbul and Purab arrived.. where, Purab was silently following Bulbul with a sad face.. while Bulbul looked resentful..

Abhi who was munching his bread and butter said.. Any problem Bulbul.. did he do anything wrong..?

Haan bhai.. your best friend nah.. always maddening me like anything.. complained Bulbul with a sore voice..

Sona laughed saying.. now what has he done...?!.. see nah... I said him to come in white shirt and he is in black.. Bulbul frowned on seeing purab...

Arey.. leave it nah Bulbul.. he is in black and you are in white... always black and white is the perfect combination.. Abhi complemented Bulbul, while she gave a cornering smile at him...

I must say bhai.. you are the best.. yesterday was one of my memorable day of my life.. all my friends praised about yesterday.. everything was best and perfect.. I'm just waiting for Bulbul's wedding eagerly.. said Sona with a glow and excitement..

Hearing to them, Ragini rushed into the kitchen giving a dejected look on Abhi , while he too became uncomfortable reminding of Pragya..

Purab saw them and excused himself saying he need sugar for tea and rushed towards the kitchen.. and saw Ragini standing with a dejected face..

Ma.. are you okay..!?.. just don't think about yesterday ma.. Purab tried to take her out from the miserable condition...

Here in dining table..

Sona got hiccups while having a bite of bread.. Abhi took the near by glass of water and made her to drink by patting her head.. but she kept whooping with the hiccups still.. Bulbul asked him to get some hot water and Abhi rushes towards the kitchen while Bulbul was patting Sona's back..

Abhi stood near the kitchen door hearing Ragini's sorrowful voice...

We just saw yesterday Purab.. Can you imagine.. how many days she would have tolerated all these kind of words and embarrassing.. what is her mistake in this, that she is being punished by those pricking words..!.. what if her mother comes to know about this..?!.. everyday I pray god to make her fine.. I just wonder how Pragya is living in this crucial world which is cursing her for no reason.. And you know what.. I'm also worried for Abhi.. I know what he did with her was the biggest blunder of his life.. what he did with a innocent and pure hearted girl like Pragya is a sin..
I know I'm selfish thinking for Abhi like this.. though the fault is his.. I'm his mother and I can't think or let happen anything bad for him..

Ma, please.. Stop thinking like this.. Everything will be fine.. Purab pacifies her..

Nothing is gonna get fine Purab.. Pragya's life is messed up.. and I'm also a reason for that.. I have to be punished for the sin.. how will I console and repay for this sin I have done to her..!?.. Ragini cried out her worries..

Abhi enters the kitchen with a throbbed face and says.. Sona is held up with hiccups.. she needs hot water.. saying so he walks out immediately to his room...

'''''"""""""""

In Pragya's home...

After finishing the breakfast..

Di.. you are coming for the meeting right..!?.. At least today you should attend it... Dev said firmly looking at Pragya who was arranging the dining table... While Pragya looked at him with sour face..!..

___________

Will be continued..

If you like the update.. Vote and share your views..

Thank you..

With love...
Suba