26.. Tanu And Bulbul's challenge..!

Hi friends..

Thanking each and every one for all the lovely response.. And I'm so happy about it ❤️💜

Lets get into the story soon..

Part 26..
Tanu And Bulbul's challenge..!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The Mehra house was scattered with disparate people.. One side Bubul and Purab, who were most worried about Tanu and her presence around Abhi and them.. and assuredly about the unknown distance happening between Pragya and them.. they were quiet unhinged as what could be the cause of this unknown distance suddenly.. and their main distressing tension was on Ragini who has now under a change.. her abrupt brace over Tanu is maddening them to the core.. that even raised a bit of restlessness inside them.. Among all these worries, the couple lost their complete sense on focusing at their wedding enjoyments..

At the same time Ragini was like a puzzle.. she was now getting stuck with the decisions her son is making..

With Sonakshi.. she was sailing in the boat of discomfiture.. not about her love relation with Dev.. but day by day she was fearing about her own people around her.. she was completely on a different track.. where she forget to react for the happenings in her house.. Though Dev was confident about his love for Sonakshi, he is bit tensed as.. how to make Pragya and his mother know about his love.. especially he was more worried about his mother's reaction, if she gets to know about them..!..

Tanu was swinging happily around the Mehra house in notion that she is going to get married with Abhi soon.. and at the same time.. she started to understand Abhi who is fading away from her little by little.. also she was prevailing under a anxious edge of her suspense around Abhi..

While coming to Pragya.. she started to distance herself from Mehra family.. especially from Abhi.. Where as with Abhi.. he was breaking his head about the same and he started to feel detached his decision of marrying Tanu.. before he could conclude that he doesn't need Tanu in his life.. he began to fluctuate his feelings towards Pragya..

"" "" "" ""

Evening around 4 pm..

In Mehra house..

The trio.. Bulbul, Purab and Sonakshi.. were hesitantly waiting for the guest who are supposed to arrive in few minutes.. While Tanu was so excited about her parents arrival..

And the time arrived.. As soon as Tanu saw them.. she ran and greeted them with a hug.. as usual Ragini welcomed them with a warm smile.. Abhi stood plain with no expression.. while the three remained irked.. Few minutes passed.. Tanu introduced everyone to her parents..

When they neared Abhi, he stood erect with a smile of formality.. while Tanu gestured him to take their blessings.. but Abhi ignored her and her gestures.. he just remained with his erect smile of formality.. which was been noticed by everyone expect Tanu's parents..

Tanu stepped forward and stood beside Abhi by clutching his arm tightly.. she huskily whispered to him, Abhi.. greet them, take their blessings.. what will they think about you..?!..

Abhi flipped his face towards her and replied her softly.. I am who I am Tanu..!.. I can't act fake for the sake of others.. he irked his sight and turned his face aside.. when he noticed Ragini, who gestured him the same what Tanu said him to do.. But he shook his head as no..!.. After which she threw him a strong glare.. with no other option.. he took their blessings and greeted them..