13.. Pragya To Help Abhi..

Hey guys.. ❤️

Hope all are good.. ❤️❤️

Here we go with the next chapter of your favorite story..

Part 13.. Pragya To Help Abhi..

💟💟💟💟💟

It was another day in the Mehra family..

Ragini was busy in her daily pooja.. while Sona and Bulbul were having their morning coffee.. Abhi just then arrived inside the home after his jogging..

Both of his sisters gave him abstained look, while he was puzzled on their strange behavior.. He was about to walk towards them but Purab urges voicing towards him..

Abhi.. you came.. how long man..!?.. you know that today we need to finalize a deal... fresh up and come soon.. we have to leave...

He didn't leave a breath inbetween his talks.. He pulled him by his arms towards upstairs and asked him to get ready soon..

He walks down stairs towards Bulbul and Sona.. But they were missing from their places.. he knew where they might be and walked towards Sona's room..

You two are making everything hard again.. I asked you two to stay normal in front of ma and Abhi.. But why did you behave like that with Abhi..!?.. Purab louds his voice asking them..

Purab.. We are not insane like bhai.. After knowing what he did with Pragya.. How can I be normal with him..!?.. Sona asks looking at him..

Exactly Purab... after all this how can we be normal with him...!?.. I still can't believe is he the one did such a cruel thing with Pragya... Do you know how Pragya is..!?.. For god sake please don't make us dumb like you and ma.. Says Bulbul..

Purab sat over the bed after hearing those words with his two hands covering his face in frustration..

It's not like that.. Abhi is not the only one to be blamed..!.. they three heard another voice and turned towards the door and saw Ragini who stood with the coffee..

Whatever happened.. It is not completely Abhi's fault.. I should have asked him.. asked him atleast once before giving hope to Pragya and her family.. I never thought Abhi would take his life decisions on his own.. I'm not blaming him for that.. of course.. he has every rights to decide his life.. But I can't digest that he never bothered to share about it with me.. If not me.. atleast he must have told to Purab.. If so, all these would have not happened..
Ragini says..

Ma is correct.. That's why I can't ignore him completely.. And Abhi was just confused in between Tanu and her suicide drama.. He was completely lost with her and her so called love..

But now.. we can't change the truth.. Abhi is not a kid.. He is just stuck with his wrong reality.. We have to keep quiet and let everything go.. Purab tries to make the girls understand the situation..

Just then.. Purab, where are you..!?.. He heard Abhi calling him and he excused leaving the room...

There is no point on dragging this topic.. just leave it as it is.. And I don't want you both to get involved in this unwanted mess.. Ragini says and the girls stayed quiet listening to her..