21.. Tanu's Entry..

Hello friends.. 💜

Here is the next part..

Part 21.. Tanu's Entry..

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

"Love recognises no barriers...
It jumps hurdles..
leaps fences,
penetrates walls..
to arrive at its destination..
With Full Of Hope.."

💟 💟 💟 💟 💟 💟

Tanu.. you are here..!?.. Abhi asks and gasps looking her.. while Pragya was confused totally.. She saw her walking near them.. and Abhi steps back..

What a pleasure Tanu.. When did you come..!?.. a familiar voice came from back.. while three of them turned back to see Karan.. who walks towards them..

Hello Karan.. Tanu says and hugs Karan with a bright smile.. while Abhi and Pragya were confused..
Tanu.. this is a very big surprise.. you are here suddenly.. Good to see you..!.. Says Karan..

Oh.. yeah.. meet her.. she is Pragya.. Pragya Dixit..!.. Karan says pointing towards Pragya..

Tanu flips her face towards Pragya and says.. Ahaan..!.. Yeah.. she is the one nah.. whom you were talking about.. That wedding planner.. right..!.. Karan nods his head..

Hi.. Miss. Pragya Dixit.. glad to meet you.. Karan has said alot about you and your work.. And I'm looking forward to look at your work.. you know what he said.. that your work will make everyone love you more.. it will be magical.. I'm so impressed by his words.. While Pragya just gave a smile..

Abhi was still in shock on seeing her.. and suddenly he was hugged by her tightly.. Which was unexpected by all the three.. Abhi's face went suffocating and Pragya looked pale..

 Abhi's face went suffocating and Pragya looked pale

Tanu broke the hug saying.. Abhi.. I missed you so much.. I thought to surprise you... But, you surprised me suddenly.. I didn't expect you here.. By the way.. You know Pragya already..!?.. She asks looking at Pragya..

Excuse me.. what is happening here..?!.. Tanu.. you know Abhi before..!?.. Karan quired in a confused tone..!..

Oh come on.. he is Abhishek Mehra..!.. I had told you about him right.. We love each other and gonna get married soon... Tanu says holding Abhi's arms tightly..

Both Karan and Pragya were shocked as well as surprised with her words.. and just then Pragya realised.. when Abhi uttered Tanu's name on the day of their wedding..

On the other side.. Karan too realised that once Tanu said him about Abhi.. that he is a great business man.. He looks at Pragya.. who was looking wretched..