22.. Mehra Family And Tanu..!..

Hey everyone ❤️

Back with your favorite story..

Part 22.. Mehra Family And Tanu..

              💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

"Holding on to something.. which might probably not happen.. Because deep inside your heart.. there is a resounding hope.. that says..
it will happen..!."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

No Purab.. Have you gone mad..!?.. Ragini sounded with frustration.. Purab sits opposite to her over the bed and says.. Ma.. please.. Infact I too don't want this.. But.. you know about Abhi nah..!?..

So what..!?.. I know that Abhi wants to marry her.. But that doesn't mean, she can stay here.. How could you just say that Purab..?!.. No.. I will not.. Think about what everyone will say if she stays here, and more over we didn't forward our talk with her parents about this wedding.. She said strictly and turned to see Abhi walking in..

Ma.. I know that you will not allow this.. But Tanu wants to stay here and wishes to get attached with our family.. so that you all can understand her well before marriage.. please ma..!?.. Said Abhi softly and Ragini gave him a tight glare.. without uttering a word he stood beside Purab and held his arm.. who gave a soft sigh..

Ma.. Please nah.. Just say yes, for my sake..!.. Purab pleaded in front of her and she shrinks her eyes at him.. while he continued.. Okay fine.. Just give permission for her to stay here for one week.. If you find her awkward in any point.. then you yourself can make her out of house.. please ma..!.

With a bitter face she nods her head and walked out the room.. while Abhi felt relieved.. he thanked Purab.. who said.. I did this only for you.. because even I don't like her.. You know that very well Abhi.. and after the drama what she did yesterday.. Bulbul is hell angry on her.. I don't think you are doing right.. but even then.. it's upto you.. Purab left the place..

And Abhi recalled the yesterday's incident and the very first was the thing which Tanu asked.. "Abhi.. You refused to marry the girl of your mom's choice..!.. you love me right..?....

Just then he heard the beep sound of his mobile and pulled it out of his pocket.. It was a message from Tanu.. he slided to check on it..

What did Aunty say..?. was the message..

He kept the mobile back inside the pocket without minding anything.. and again his mobile beeped.. with unknown hesitation.. he pulled it and gave a unpleasant sight at his mobile.. the next second his lips stretched for a linear smile of sublime.. as the message was from Pragya..

Today you will receive all the purchased things from Karan's shop.. also my planners for decoration.. will be coming there to finalize everything regarding the wedding.. Take care.. Bye..!.
Abhi read the message and at once his face went dismayed..

He dials her immediately.. and after several rings... she attended the call saying..

Hello.. Hi Abhishek.. She greets him..

Abhi let out a cough and says.. did you send me any message..?!.

Haan.. yes..!. she replied monotonously...

Why did you send me blank message.. ?! Asks Abhi with a soft giggle..

Pragya shrinks her eyes and excused for a minute.. sliding the screen she opened the message box.. Abhishek.. I had sent you the message clearly..and you are saying it is blank..!..