10.. Abhi's Innervation

Hello buddies..

Hope all are enjoying with the story and it's so good that I'm getting a great response from you all.. Thank you dears..

Part 10.. Abhi's Innervation..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It was around 11.30 when Pragya entered Karan's showroom..

She walked in smiling at all the staffs while everyone greeted her... as they knew her as Karan's best friend, who helps him in his business..

Romi greeted her with a smile while Pragya enquires to him about Karan..

Actually mam.. Karan sir is inside only.. Sir is is little busy about his new project..

Pragya smiles at him and enters inside the room where karan was..

Karan welcomes her with a friendly hug while Pragya too hugs him back..

Pragya... you look gorgeous in this saree.. If I'm not wrong this was the same saree I designed for your last year's birthday party... right..!?..

Pragya nods saying.. absolutely Karan.. and I love this alot..

Oh..!.. Don't mind me saying this.. I'm really angry at you still, as on that day you didn't wear it.. Karan says..

Karan.. relax.. I said you nah.. Dev gifted me a beautiful saree and even you too liked it.. You very well know I can't make Dev sad.. Pragya says to convincing him..

That's fine.. Anyway I'm happy that you gave a try on this today.. That too while visiting me.. It's suits you.. And it's looks perfect on you.. Karan says with a smile..

Just then, Romi walks in with Bulbul and Sona.. Pragya greets them and introduces them to Karan..

Karan started to show them the monologue and started to chatter about all the new designs.. The girls looks at each other with confusion, as they were feeling new and weird about it..

Karan... Karan.. just stop it.. Girls.. This is exactly Karan.. and I adore him alot for this.. Always he gets excited and attached with his client.. whenever it comes to his incredible works.. And that's why he is my best friend.. to be honest... without Karan.. I'm nothing..!..

Karan gave a humble look at her and hugs Pragya.. And he says.. It's nothing like that Pragya.. Infact it was you, who made me to stand here.. This name... fame.. personality... status has a back bone and is you Pragya.. When I was struggling to start this business, it was you who held my hand and encouraged me.. Karan is nothing without Pragya..!.. Saying so he hugs her tightly that showed his friendly respect and gratitude towards her..

It was that time when Purab and Abhi heard their conversation and saw Karan hugging Pragya, they stood on near the door and Abhi forced his smile on them..

Pragya who was hugging Karan just saw them standing and broke the hug gesturing a smile on them to enter in..

Abhi walked in with a grasping sight and Purab noticed him walking beside him..

"Why I am feeling this much uncomfortable..?!.. That too on seeing them.. I had seen her.. she has a resentful nature.. But here she is completely looking different..".. Abhi agitated mentally and walks near to Pragya..