27.. Burning Bridges Between Love And Hate..

Hello lovely people.. ❤️

I'm finally back to continue this story.. If possible, please go through the previous chapter quickly.. and then read this one.. ❤️

Here, is the next part..

Part 27..   Burning Bridges Between  Love And Hate

                   💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

Love has no limits, which is why we fall impulsively into the depths of our feelings...

                  💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

Purab closes the door and twirls Bulbul giving her a tight hug.. He then  jumps around the room, while Bulbul stood looking at him with a wide smile..  He comes near her and hugs her again saying.. Wow.. That was just wondrous my sweet heart..!.. You just made my day..  He almost shouted and she closes her ears.. 

Slowly Purab.. first relax.. what if someone hears you..?!.. Bulbul alerts him.. But it seems like he was not in the mood to listen her.. He twirls her again and says.. You know, I was so angry at you a while before.. And Abhi,  he too was making me irate.. But after what you did with Tanu, I'm just above the sky.. 

He hugs her again and kisses her, which startled her.. He presses his lips deep harder, with which she couldn't move her face.. After parting from her, he says.. Bulbul, I just love you to the moon and back..!..

What.. Just to the moon and back..!?.. What about the rest..!?..  Bulbul asks with a mout and Purab pulls her cheek saying.. Ohoo Bulbul.. You are my whole world.. He pats her cheek softly and continues.. You don't know what you have done with that Tanu.. Especially that last thing.. Lot of negativity in the room..!.. It was worth looking at her fuming face.. She was gulping her throat repeatedly.. Purab giggles his laugh..

This is just the beginning.. Did you hear,  how confidently she was challenging me..!?.. I just wanted to slap her at the very moment and wished to drag her out of the house.. Bulbul rages her tone..

Baby, who is gonna stop you..!?..  I too wish the same.. Purab says and Bulbul sighs at him saying..  Come on Purab.. Did you forget about bhai..?!.. and I just don't know what is going on with ma.. She is not less than a unsolvable puzzle...

Yeah, even I'm worried about her changed behavior.. But now,  this Abhi has created a big mess inside my mind.. Purab says in a muddled tone and Bulbul shrunk her eyes at him.. while he continues.. Haan Bulbul.. After you left me alone in the living hall, I saw him walking out of the house.. I followed him and asked him about Pragya.. You know what he said..!.. Bulbul gestures as what..!.. and he narrates his confounded conversation with Abhi..

Purab.. Isn't this getting more complicated..?!.. I mean.. Bhai is.. .. before Bulbul could speak further.. Purab urges his voice saying.. Abhi is now mixed up between everything.. He is just blurred mentally.. But I'm sure that, he will gear up soon and make it clear.. I think we should  leave him alone.. Let him take his time.. 

That's fine.. But this Tanu.. I don’t think  she will keep quiet here after.. especially after, the quarrel I had with her now, she will surely plan something to win the challenge.. before that, we should make our plan ready.. Bulbul says sitting over the bed..

Purab sits next to her and says..  Plan..?!.. plan about what..?!.. Purab.. Just now I challenged Tanu.. and you are asking me as what plan..!.. Bulbul sounded with a irk..

Oh hello, did I ask you to challenge her.. It was your own stunt.. Isn't..!?..  Purab asks in a obscured tone.. Bulbul widens her eyes and stands up from the bed..  She takes  the near by pillow and started to hit him continuously.. and Purab tried hard to protest her..