28.. Collided Hearts

Hello lovely people.. ❤️

Here is the next chapter.. As I promised.. Will wind up the mehndi function sequence in this update.. ❤️

Moving into the story..

Happy reading.. ❤️💜

Part 28.. Collided Hearts..

💜❤️💜❤️💜

"Love is a strange feeling! And you cannot understand what happens to you when it does happen to you.."

💜❤️💜❤️💜

She stood glaring her eyes between him and Tanu.. Abhi could feel her fragrance, even in that distance.. On having his sight glued to her.. his sense was taken away from Tanu completely..!..

' '  ' '  ' '  ' '

Abhi's POV..

She is looking tame.. But why..?!.. Is it because, seeing me and Tanu together.. Or about what Tanu said is, making her concussed..?!.. 

But, what sort of vibes are these inside me.. She is here in front of me.. and I feel so distant from her.. I wasn't feeling this before.. But today, there is something.. that is inciting me..!..

' '  ' '  ' '  ' '

He saw her stepping down quickly, and soon vanishing away from his sight.. He lifted his foot and looked all around to see her no where..

Abhi, are you listening to me..?!.. Tanu's voice hit his ears.. He looks at  her and says.. Tanu, excuse me.. I have to greet someone important..!.. He pulled her aside and walks ahead, but Tanu holds his hand saying.. Come on Abhi, that's not done.. Today I'm not gonna leave you alone.. She tightens her grip and pulled him towards her..

He slides close to her and by mistake his foot stomps her foot.. She jerks stepping back and Abhi holds her arm for support..

Abhi, it's paining.. I can't.. can't bear the pain..!.. She slides over his shoulder saying in a sour voice.. I'm sorry Tanu, It was my mistake.. Saying so he  makes her stand properly by holding her arms either sides, and she clings more close to him..

Just then, he saw Pragya... who walks across them, and her eyes were ogling at them.. But she kept walking and Abhi looks at Tanu, who was whinning in pain..

He takes her with him towards the seating, that was arranged for the guests.. and she was all the while sliding over him..

Bulbul who caught them, gestures Purab to look at them.. They sighted  each other and without wasting a second, Bulbul steps ahead to them.. But Purab holds her hand saying.. No Bulbul.. not now, just look around.. this is not the right place and time.. Let it go..!..

Bulbul relieves from his grip and grins her teeth saying.. I can't Purab.. Does she have any sense.. shame.. courtesy..?.. Just look at her.. I can't keep quiet.. She turns and rushes to them.. while Purab stood irked..

This Bulbul is gonna overturn everything..!.. He strikes and steps on her way..

Bulbul, who nears Abhi and Tanu.. pulls Tanu towards her and Abhi was startled with her sudden antic.. and Tanu shrunk her eyes at Bulbul with much irate..

Bhai.. What happened..?!.. Is everything alright..?!.. Bulbul asks with concern and Abhi steps back saying.. Haan Bulbul, actually Tanu's foot is mauled.. Actually it's my fault.. I stomped her foot mistakenly.. I'm.. .. Bulbul interrupts saying.. Okay.. okay, just relax.. I will take care..