8.. Dev's Unease And Abhi's Ardour

Hello everyone.. ❤️

Lets get back to the story...

Part 8 .. Dev's Unease

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Pragya and others turned to look at the door where Sona walks in with a bright smile.. who says, it is you.. Mr. Dixit.. You helped alot for her treatment and she is doing fine only because of you..

Pragya was surprised to see Sona.. She looks at Dev.. "I think Dev isn't aware about Sona, that she is Abhi's sister.." she heard Sona uttering her name and saw her walking towards her..

Pragya.. You are here..!?.. What a lovely surprise..?!.. Sona says and Pragya smiled at her..

Di.. You know her..!?.. Dev asks with a puzzling eyes.. While Pragya nods to him saying.. Yes.. I know her.. She is Sonakshi.. Miss. Sonakshi Mehra..

Dev was shocked hearing her full name and Sonakshi gave him a warm wide smile.. while Pragya continues.. Abhishek Mehra's younger sister..

 Abhishek Mehra's younger sister

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And Sona.. he is my only brother.. My younger brother... Dev Dixit.. Pragya introduces Dev to her..

Dev glares at Sona, and she gestures him a smile... While he still stood glaring at her..

Pragya noticed him and tried to grab Sona's attention towards her.. I'm so glad that you are have done such great things.. Pragya compliments her..

And Sona says.. That's my duty.. but what your brother did was more than that... He brought her at right time without bothering about his own work.. and he managed to arrange everything for her.. and helped us to treat her..

Dev was not in a mood to respond to her after knowing who she is.. but he was little glad that she did her responsibility correctly, alike her brother who broke everyone's heart for his own selfishness..

He thanks her for mentioning him for his work and asks the girl's parents to call him if their is any need.. He gave him his card and asks the girl not to worry and she will be back to home soon..

He gestures at Pragya to come out soon and Pragya understood his fury.. She greets the girl and kissed her forehead.. Waving bye to her, she walks out..

Dev.. is this the way to behave..!?.. I didn't expect this from you.. Pragya sounded angrily...

Dev looks at her and says.. Di.. I'm not in a mood to argue with you.. I'm getting late for the meeting and it's already 10.45.. I will drop you there in Bulbul's place and leave to office..