7.. Pragya's Discomfort

Hello everyone.. ❤️

Here is the next part..

Happy reading..

Part 7.. Pragya's Discomfort

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Di.. how long.. I'm so hungry di..!.. Dev says and pulls Pragya towards the chair that was beside him..

How to say him that Bulbul called me to Abhi's home..!?... What..wait Pragya..!.. You can't say him.. you need to ask him.. Ahhh..!.. I think he is really in a very good mood.. Pragya thought while Geetha ma was serving breakfast both of them...

Di... Did you get any new project..?.. Dev asks munching his food.. but Pragya stays silent and he saw her lost somewhere... He holds her hand which was stuck on to the water glass and she came back to senses with a sudden jerk..

What...what did you say...!?.. Pragya stammers and blinks at Dev.. and he continues... Di.. Are you okay..?!.. I was asking about your new project.. Is there any new project for you..?..

Actually Dev.. yesterday Bulbul came nah...!.. Dev nods taking a bite from his sandwich.. while Pragya continues.. She has requested me to take over her wedding arrangements.. ... and.. .. She pauses looking at Dev, who shrunk his eyes at her..

Pragya sights tensed and pours the juice for him and stood up saying

Pragya sights tensed and pours the juice for him and stood up saying.. And I promised her that I will do it for her.. Pragya let's out a sigh and places the juice glass near his plate while Dev gave a tight glare at her..

Listen Dev.. I know you don't like Purab.. but.. ... Pragya pauses, as Dev pushes his plate aside and grins his teeth.. She was about to speak, but Dev scowls at her saying.. Do you really think like that di..!?.. It's just that.. It's him.. That Abhishek Mehra.. After whatever he did with you..!.. And ma.. She is in this state because of him.. Did you forget that..!?..

Pragya let out a sigh saying.. Fine baba.. I know you are not okay with Abhi and his family.. But what is your problem with Bulbul..?!.. Infact she is not aware of what happened between Abhishek and us.. and she is my best friend.. More than that a sister to me.. We can't ignore our loved ones for those people.. right..?!..

Di.. You are not going... and that's my final decision... Dev sounded curt and walks away angrily..

Okay Dev.. If your decision is this.. I'm not going to argue further... I will call Bulbul and ask sorry.. and will say that I can't be a part in her happiness.. Are you happy now..!.. Pragya says and took her mobile and was about to call Bulbul..