18.. Unwanted Misunderstandings..!..

Hello guys.. 💜
Back with this story.. I just wanna thank everyone for the lovely response and your support.. ❤️💜

Lets get into the story soon..

Part 18..
Unwanted Misunderstandings..!..

💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

"Love the Heart that hurts.. But never Hurt the Heart that Loves you"

💟 💟 💟 💟 💟

Sonakshi gasps in shock as well as Ragini and Bulbul.. Ragini rushes towards Abhi.. and started to yell at him.. what are you doing..!?.. While Sona, who was stumbled down over the floor looked at him with a fragile look..

How could you slap her Abhi.. haan..?!.. She continues yelling at Abhi, but Abhi didn't pay any attention to her.. rather.. he lifts up Sonakshi by her arms and sounded in a tough voice.. Where were you so long..!?.. Can't you see how much ma is worried because of you..!?..

She relieved away from his grip and steps back saying.. I was busy in hospital.. I missed my mobile somewhere...!..

Abhi steps ahead and again slaps her saying.. Hospital..!?.. You were in hospital..!?.. He asks holding her chin and Sonakshi stood with her red teary eyes.. Her lips started to shiver looking at Abhi.. she has never seen him like this before..

While Ragini was shocked looking at Abhi being so rude with his own sister

While Ragini was shocked looking at Abhi being so rude with his own sister.. Bulbul walks towards Sona and held her by arms.. She was startled looking at Abhi's rude behavior..

I'm asking you Sona.. Where you really in the hospital..!?.. Abhi asks again and Sona stood quiet letting out her tears..

Abhi couldn't hold with her silence anymore.. He was about slap her again.. But Ragini steps in between them. and held his hand saying... Will you please stop it Abhi..!..

She takes Sonakshi with her, while Bulbul followed them.. Abhi stood looking at them, until they reach their room and she storms into his room..

Ragini made Sonakshi to lay over the bed and asks her to take some rest.. while she still looked pale..

She asked Bulbul to stay along with her and went out thinking.. What happened to this Abhi..?!.. today he behaved very differently.. I think I should ask Purab..

Here Sonakshi was thinking about what happened with her, and was weeping inside the blanket.. while Bulbul pulls the blanket from her face and saw her crying badly..

She sat over the bed and looked at Bulbul.. while she gestured her what..!?.. and the next second she hugged her tightly and cried hardly..

And then she narrated what happened with her.. and how Dev rescued her from Vikram.. Bulbul was shocked hearing to her..