14.. Meeting Of DEVAKSHI

Hello friends.. ❤️

Thank you everyone for the constant support and love..

Let's get into the story..

Part 14..
Meeting Of DEVAKSHI..

💟💟💟💟

Sona kept lingering her mind on Dev.. while the person before her was calling her continuously.. she jerks and looks at him..

Mam.. if you check all the details then I can proceed with the other arrangements.. Because my boss is very punctual in his works... the man says and Sonakshi nods her head and glances towards the file..

After few minutes she looks at him and says.. I need to discuss the arrangements to your boss.. there are some important things to be taken care before proceeding it further.. So I need to meet your boss.. How about a formal meeting with him..?..

The man thought for a second and says.. I will let you know about it after speaking with my boss mam.. because I can't assure you anything.

That's okay.. take your time.. Sona says softly, while he dials to someone and walks aside..

After few minutes...

Sona peeped out of the room and saw the man talking politely.. what she heard was...

She told that she want a formal meeting with you..

..................
........
..............
.........................
......

Yes Sir.. Sure... Thank you..!..

Sona saw him ending the call and went back inside the room..

He walks inside saying.. Mam, sir has confirmed the meeting with you.. today evening in Grand Garden Hotel at 6 pm mam..

Sonakshi smiles at him formally and says.. oh okay.. fine.. I will be there on time..

Mam can I know your name again.. !?.. as i didn't get it when doctor said.. he asks politely..

"It means he didn't tell my name to Mr. Dixit... and that's why he agreed to meet me..".. Sonakshi strikes.. while the man was calling her.. she smiles at him and says.. Anyway we are gonna meet.. I will take care of everything.. She forwards the file to him and says.. And please send an official confirmation to the hospital's official mail ID..

The man got the file from her saying.. Sure mam.. And also I will let you know about the details after booking the table for meeting mam.. Thank you.. have a nice day.. The man says and left the room..

""""""""""""

It was Evening..

Purab walks into Abhi's home, where he saw Ragini arranging the dining table and moves towards her..

Ragini asks Robin to get coffee for Purab and give Abhi' 's coffee to his room..

Purab smiled at her saying.. I really need it ma.. Infact I want to have something very sweet...