9.. Abhi's Hunch For Pragya

Hi friends.. ❤️

Thank you for all the lovely response and reviews..

Let's get into our story soon..

Part 9.. Abhi's Hunch For Pragya

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Abhi.. what happened..!?.. Why did walk away.. ?!.. Purab asks walking into Abhi's room.. who was busy in reading a message from his mobile..

I just had to make an important call.. That's why..!.. Abhi says and still concentrates on his mobile.. And Purab walks closer to him.. He peeps into his mobile and asks.. To whom.. Tanu..!?..

Abhi gives him a soft glare and Purab says.. I know why you walked away from the living room.. Because of Pragya.. Am I right..!?..

Abhi stares at him and says.. Stop it Purab.. Why should I do that.. This is my home.. I said nah.. I had to make an important call..

Purab shook his head and says.. Abhi.. I'm your friend and you better know that, you can't hide anything from me.. Abhi sits over the bed and Purab sits beside him.. and asks.. Just tell me what it is..!?..

It's really awkward Purab.. I never thought, that I would have to face such a day.. I really feel bad for her, I admit that the fault is mine.. But why she is bearing all the pain.. They are just pricking her by words for my mistake.. Abhi sounds in a low tone..

I know Abhi.. But you can't change anything.. and that doesn't means you should keep yourself away from her.. You are such a good hearted man.. and we all know that.. Just be friendly with her... I know that's not going to be easy for you as well as Pragya.. But I want you to be normal with her.. If you really feel guilty, just make her feel that she is better.. And make sure that, no one harms her with their words or actions.. Says Purab ..

Abhi stays silent and thinks upon Purab's words.. Just then, Abhi's mobile rings And they saw it is Tanu.. Abhi excused himself and attends the call..

I just pray that you should get to know the destiny of your life Abhi.. Like how you understood Pragya.. And you rejected her for that Tanu.. But I just wanna you to see what is right for you.. Purab thought looking at Abhi, who was busy talking to Tanu..

Purab heard Bulbul calling his name and rushes downstairs..

Wow.. Pragya .. These designs are fantastic.. I'm loving it alot..
Bulbul sounded excitedly..

Yeah.. Actually some are mine and some are by my best friend.. His name is Karan.. I think you people would have heard about him.. Says Pragya..

You mean.. Karan.. The one who one world's best fashion designer years back.. Isn't he..?!.. Asks Sona..

Pragya nods her head with a smile and Sonakshi excitedly says.. Wow.. That's awesome.. I mean, he is awesome.. I have seen his designs and works in magazines.. But I never know that he designs Indian outfits too..

No, he is best in everything.. Actually we too planned to start a boutique.. But unfortunately I couldn't cope up with him.. But we do everything together.. I mean.. He is the who manages all these dresses and jewelry part in all my consignments.. And I want you people to have a try with his works.. Says Pragya..