17.. Blooming Bonds..

Hi friends..

Thank you so much for the lovely support and votes.. 💜

Lets get into the update soon..

Part 17.. Blooming Bonds..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

But Pragya.. how do you know that it is me..!?.. Abhi widens his eyes at her asking so.. while Pragya winked her eyes and had a smile over her lips and says.. It's just...that.. I felt that it was you..!..

Abhi was startled over her words.. and he thought.. She.. she.. felt me..!.. But how.!?.. and Pragya waved her hands in front of his face.. he gave her a weak smile..!..

You are here Abhishek..!?.. Pragya asks, and he says.. Yes, I'm here to meet my friend..

Is it.. Who is that friend.. Won't you introduce your friend to me.?.. Pragya asks looking around him.. And Abhi winks at her saying.. Do you really wanna meet my friend..!?.. Pragya nods her head enthusiastically..

Abhi pulls out his mobile from his pocket and clicks Pragya's picture.. Before she could protest him..

He shows her his mobile, and Pragya was surprised to look at her pictures.. She was dumbstruck at his strange antic and Abhi says.. Isn't she cute..!?..

Pragya instantly blushes and presses her lips

Pragya instantly blushes and presses her lips.. and Abhi says.. So, how is my friend looking..!?..

Abhishek.. Are you kidding.. Pragya asks and just then they saw Karan walking towards them..

Mr. Mehra.. you are here..!?.. Karan asks and.. Abhi smiles at him with a glee.. "Oh no.. What if Karan spills out to her, that I got to know about their movie plan..!?..".. Abhi strikes.. And Karan asks him again..

Haan.. Actually.. I .. .. before he could say further.. Karan gets a call and excuses himself.. After ending the call he looks at Pragya and says.. Pragya.. I'm really very sorry.. Actually I need to rush to the boutique, for an urgent work..

But.. Karan.. Movie..?!.. Pragya asks sadly and he says.. I said sorry nah... Next time for sure.. we plan it..!.. you very well know how much I keep punctual with my works..

Pragya nods her head.. and Karan says.. Abhi is here right.. he will accompany you for the movie.. Won't you Abhi..!?.. He complete looking at Abhi..

Abhi nods his head with a wide smile while Karan bid bye to both of them..

Pragya and Abhi were back to the coffee table.. And Pragya asks.. Abhishek... come on.. there is someone that you are hiding from me.. How do you know that I'm here..!?..

Abhi let out a tired sigh saying..
Take a breath nah... Fine..!.. I already know that you are coming here with Karan today..

She was about to speak.. when Abhi continued.. Haan.. then Karan only informed me that you are coming here today.. So, I just thought of surprising you..