2- The Hundales'

It was beginning of July, the Hundale family finished moving in their new home a few days ago and were now on their way to the school to get advanced information and regulations they will need during the year. Needless to say that I was excited and a little nervous to meet them.

The Hundale family are not to be reckoned with. Raymond Hundale is a werewolf and one of the greatest Betas ever lived. He could have been an Alpha if he wished because he had the power and the brains but decided to let his position to his younger brother. He works as an accountant for big companies. Kelly Woodfield, is the daughter of the European Queen witch. She is the second most powerful witch in Europe her older sister being the first. But when she moved to North America, it made her the strongest one on the continent. She is in charge of all witches on the continent. Kelly is also one of the finest attorneys around.

So how come is it that their children have vampire genes? Well it was said that when Kelly was pregnant with the girls she was brutally attacked by a vampire. The damage caused and the amount of venom pumped in her should have killed her but her unborn children absorbed all the venom and helped her heal.

Anyway, here we were the principle, secretary, two other students and I, waiting on their arrival in one of the many living rooms of the school.

"They’re coming" said Ren as he straitens himself. He was right; we heard the engine of a car coming closer to the school. I wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans. I didn't understand why I was so nervous but I had a feeling I was about to find out.

"Well then," the principal said, "here we go!”. The doors opened and the Hundales stepped in the building for the first time. The first person I saw was a girl about average height around 5'5 with shoulder length black hair. She had a playful, yet sexy smirk on her face and her light blue eyes were hard and analyzing. Her skin had a natural tan and she was very muscular as if she trained every day.  She wore a sleeveless shirt and short jeans shorts with a brown belt that showed her muscular arms and legs. She had a necklace around her neck and had three piercings on each ear. She came in with her head held high like she owned the place and she had an aura that screamed dominance and confidence. This girl will likely be popular in no time and judging by her entrance, she loves attention.

The second girl that came in looked exactly the same except her long hair was a dark red, with a hint of brown. She had soft grey-blue eyes that held knowledge and kindness. Her lean body was not as muscular as her sister but still well built. She had a light green summer dress with gladiator sandals. Her smile made her entire being shine and the air around her felt like friendship and calmness.

The third sister was completely different. The first thing I noticed was her black hoodie, baggy sweat pants and black sneakers. We were in the middle of July for crying out loud and yet she did not seem to mind the heat. Her brown hair was tied into a bun, her dark blue eyes were cold and distant and her pale face held no emotions except boredom. Everything about her was normal, like she was a normal human being. I couldn't smell her wolf, her magic or her vampire smell no matter how hard I tried. Although there was something off about her but I couldn't put my finger on it. I had a faint feeling when I looked at her that was screaming ‘danger’. The fact that she was giving nothing away made me believe that she was hiding something, something dark. I couldn't keep my eyes off her and the fact that she was gorgeous in her weird and indifferent kind of way did not help. She was no doubt Jimhaya Hundale.

All three sisters were absolutely beautiful, and no matter how much they looked alike they were defiantly and completely different people, personality wise. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the principles cheery voice boomed cheerfully "Welcome to Dawnsville town and Misty High! I hope everything went well today".