19-Changes

“Pick up the phone damn it” I yelled at the receiver. The screams coming from my car got extremely loud, my ears were ringing. I could hear bones cracking and see Jimmy’s body twisting in the passenger seat.

“Hello?” a voice said in my ear. Thank god someone answered.

“Jess, Jess you have to come quick, your sister is changing” I began speaking at incredible speed.

“Siana slow down and tell me what’s going on” Jess said with authority.

“Jimhaya is shifting in my car” I screamed slowly. A crash was heard in front of me. “She just broke my steering wheel. Damn it”

“Siana listen to me” Jess voice rung in my ear “We’re coming to get you. Tell me exactly where you are and whatever you do, do not look into her eyes. We will be there in twenty minutes” I gave her our whereabouts and ended the call without a goodbye. Fur had started to grow on my friend’s body and her limbs had grown a few inches.

It was ten agonizing minutes before the girl in my car was replaced by a huge brown wolf. Her fur was deep chocolate brown with one white front paw. Her pointy ears were pressed against her head. The car was tilted by the weight threatening to break the wheels. Her two red eyes were staring at me showing zero humanity in them. A deep growl was heard from her mouth and her sharp teeth were exposed in a predatory manner.

“Hey there big not so bad wolf, uh, how’s it going?” I asked shakily. The wolf came over the driver’s seat and out of the door. Her eyes never eyes never left my body and her growl never stopped. “You remember me right? Your wanna be lover, the girl who just brought you on a date?” I was talking rubbish when the wolf took one step forward, then another.

 “Oh screw you woman. I was the player before you showed up. I managed to sleep with at least half of the girls in school and I was doing fine”. I was yelling at her but refusing to look into her eyes. Boy was I annoyed right now. “And you know what? I gave it all up for you. You heard me: I gave up my success with girls for Creepy Crawly and I have no idea why” Why was I attracted to her? That was a good question. Jimhaya was dysfunctional in every way, she barely talks, she never smiles and she certainly is not fun to play paintball with. But man oh man is she good in bed, I’ll give her that.

The wolf was so close to me now and her mussel was in my face. Screw Jessica and her rules: I raised my hand and slapped her snot “Don’t you dare growl at me bitch! I have been on team Jimhaya since day one and if you so much as drool on my feet I will blow you up so badly, not even dust of your remains will be visible.” I grabbed her mussel and kept my eyes locked with her red ones “I’m an angel for fucks sake, don’t make me use my powers on you”

The wolf’s head bowed down and her body started to shake. When she looked up at me, I could see Jimhaya behind the eyes. “Are you laughing at me?” I shrieked. Jimmy puffed her cheeks before literally dropping her huge body on me. My lungs were cut off as my back hit the road and a pile of muscles settled over me. Oh for fuck sake, why?

“That’s mature” I growled sarcastically. “Are you going to get off me now?” Her giant head lay beside mine as she puffed her cheeks as an answer. I rolled my eyes before closing them, waiting patiently for Jimmy to get off me. It was getting warm under all that fur and body heat.

We didn’t stay in this position for long because Jimmy’s head shot up and her ears perked. I froze and stopped my fingers that were unconsciously running threw her brown fur. The wolf stood on her paws and started to growl louder than before. Her head was low and her stance was stiff as she got ready to pounce on whoever was coming.  

The car had not even stopped when a door opened and a giant black wolf emerged. In two jumps, the wolf landed behind me growling at Jimhaya. I tried to become as small as possible as both werewolves were snarling above me. The wolf, who I supposed was Jessica, attacked first. She swiftly landed on her sister making them tumble across the street.