28- First Game

Red POV

I woke up the next morning with curious green eyes staring at me. Siana had a smirk on her face as she watched me wake up.

“It’s a small bed for three people” she said with a pout “You should have woken me up last night. I wanted to be in the middle”

I playfully growled as I pushed her off the bed. She fell with a yelp followed by laughter. Jamie stirred beside me, grabbed her pillow and put it over her head mumbling incoherent words. I got out of bed and picked up my clothes before heading to the bedroom door.

“Boxers, Red? I thought you were the lingerie type of girl” I heard Siana say behind me laughing loudly as I gave her my middle finger. I took a quick shower before getting dressed and walking in the kitchen. I greeted my parents before making my breakfast. Mom made an impatient sound and started bombarding me with questions about my date with Lena.

“Tell me everything” she said happily and so I did but not the part with Cameron. The Cameron moment was very blurry in my mind right now. By the time I was done, everybody was sitting around the kitchen. Aunty Allie came in last with a frown on her face.

“Kelly, why is a vampire, more precisely John Chen, in your basement? And why is he talking gibberish”         

All eyes fell on my aunt and we became silent. John Chen has woken up from his twenty seven day sleep completely out of his mind. All he does now is talk bullshit and rock on his feet while biting his nails. Jamie must have done a real number on him. Mom and dad decided to keep him locked in the basement cage, which we added in case things like this happened, so they could interrogate him about the Duke of Farnon and the magic he used to wake the vampire up. But so far, they had gone nowhere.

“Uh” mom started “John broke into our home. He threatened us but Raymond managed to fight him off and –uh- the town alpha is in business with Raymond and helped us out. He- we wanted information and they decided to question him, a little too hard for my opinion.” White lie but great save. Sometimes it’s better to lie than tell the truth. Right?

  -

Today was our first Flag game of the season and the students were riled up.  The school only had half a day of classes, probably because the teachers knew the students would not be listening due to the excitement of tonight’s event. I was walking in the corridor trying to get to my locker when Lena confronted me.

“Hey gorgeous” she greeted me as she followed me down the hall “You left me alone last night”

“I’m sorry about that Lena, but I had things to do” not that I was ever going to tell her “and I had to see my sister”

I was not expecting her to laugh but I did notice she laughed a lot. “You really are completely whipped for your sister.”

“I am not whipped and I resent that” I grinned but soon turned serious “Lena, I’m sorry if you take it wrongly but I cannot be in a relationship right now.”

“It’s totally fine” she smiled “I don’t move that fast either gorgeous. How about we become friends first””

“Sounds good” I hugged her thankfully. “Now, if you want a second date, this is your chance” I pointed down the hall to my sister and Siana standing close to each other talking. Lena’s expression froze a little, probably debating whether to talk to her or not. I nudged her with my elbow and smiled reassuringly.

“Well gorgeous, get ready to be impressed” she fixed her purple uniform and walked away. I admired her back and ass as she moved her hips smoothly and followed her shortly after.