13- Happy Consequences

I woke up sore and tired. The sun was shining through the window as I groaned and turned around in the bed. Jimmy was sleeping peacefully her back to me. The covers were only covering the bottom of her body which gave me a good view of her scars on her left side. I reached out and slowly traced the four claw marks with my fingers. They were wider than my fingers and went from the side of her back to her belly button. I couldn’t help but smile at the gorgeous girl in front of me. She was truly magnificent.  A knock on the door brought me back to reality.

“Jamie, are you awake? You need to wake up sweetie” Red’s voice said behind the door.  Sighing, I put on my bra and panties because I was too tired and sore to dress up and quietly made my way to the door.   

“Sy, what are you-oh my god what happened here?” Red shrieked as she took a step inside the room. Confused I looked behind me and widen my eyes. The entire bedroom was destroyed. Everything was broken and there were holes in the walls. There was glass and debris on the floor and the curtains were barely hanging. Red turned around and took a good look at me. Her face went blank but I could slowly see the anger in her shiny blue eyes as they lost a little humanity.

“Did Jamie do this?” Red was shaking with fury. I was so confused right now but I looked down my body to where she was staring.

“Oh no. No, no, no, no” I chanted and made my way towards the bathroom where there was a huge mirror. I shrieked. My whole body was covered in scratches, bruises and bite marks. “That bitch” I mumbled before screaming Jimmy’s name.

“Did my sister do this” Red asked me again.

“No. Yes, but It was intentional” I had no idea how to explain this.

“Excuse me?”

“No, I mean, I knew it was going to be bad, but not this bad. It wasn’t her fault. Well it was but – ugh” I was babbling and making everything worse. I took a deep breath “I slept with Jimhaya. Can you heal me now? Because I am way too tired to do it myself””

Red was speechless and bobbed her head up and down. She looked down my bruised body then to Jimmy’s room. A smile slowly crept on her face as she tried to contain herself.

“This is the result of sleeping with my sister?” and she burst out laughing.

“Can you just heal me please?” I asked annoyed ignoring her question.

“Sure, sure” She made no move to heal me though, she was laughing so hard. “It looks like you fought a pride of mad Chimeras”

Not long after, Jimmy came in yawing with her eyes half- closed. She was wearing short shorts and a tank top.

“Jamie did you do that?” Red said. Her sister looked up and down at me and smiled sheepishly.

“She’s a screamer” was all she said. Red went into another fit of laughter.

“No kidding, look what you did” I said faking anger. In truth, it was the best damn sex I had and a little pain was worth it.

“But you begged for it” Jimmy frowned.  I huffed and turned back towards Red who had not stopped laughing.

“Who- who would have thought the Great Siana Bane was a beggar?”

“I’m not a beggar. Your sister just brings the worst in me. Now heal me or you’ll pay for it.” I growled.

It took ten minutes for Red to heal me because she was laughing too much. Jimmy stayed in the bathroom but fell asleep on the sink counter.

“How much did you sleep last night?” Red asked after glancing at her sleeping sister.

“What time is it now?”

“7:30”

“Then we slept for an hour and a half” My friend scoffed and continued healing me.

-

“How are we going to explain this to your parents?” I asked the sisters when we went back to Jimmy’s room.

“I can clean it” Red said raising her hands. She chanted an incantation and every object in the room started to fix itself and move to its original place. Once she was finished the bedroom looked as good as new.

“Man I wish I had that power” I whistled. We made our way to the kitchen where Jess and her mom sat eating.  We said our good mornings and joined them at the table as Jimmy poured herself a cup of coffee before sitting beside me.

“Siana, I didn’t know you stayed the night” Mrs.Hundale said.

“Sorry Mrs.Hundale, it was a last minute decision” Red giggled and I shot daggers at her.

“Please call me Kelly” she said.

“Alright”

After the girls’ mother finished her breakfast she waved us good day and went to work.  

“So Siana, how was the Queen of the Damn?” Jess asked. I froze, my spoon stopping mid-way to my mouth. Jess touched the side of her nose indicating she smelled the sex on us. She smirked at my behavior and continued eating. Red giggled again and opened her mouth to speak but I stomped on her foot to shut her up.

“Ouch” she yelped. Jess started laughing.

“You know we can speak telepathically, right?” Jess asked. “I never would have thought you liked it rough” I hid my heating face in my hands.

“You should’ve heard her beg” Jimmy said. They all laughed harder and Jimmy even managed to giggle a little.

“You too? Alright, I’m out of here.” I got up and put the dishes in the dishwasher trying to hide my embarrassment.

“Oh come on Sy, we were just joking” Jess said. When I turned back, the almost identical sisters were looking at me with mischief smiles on their faces.

“Were going to be late for school” I said still very much embarrassed. We all gathered in the doorway to grab our coats and head out. Jimmy touched my cheek with her finger and slowly dragged it to the side of my mouth. My pulse started to speed at an extreme rate and my stomach was going wild. It didn’t help with my blush because it was even redder than before.

“Your face is all read.” She said. I swapped her hand away, shrank my head in my shoulders and made my way out of the door.  Jess and Red were laughing so hard they had trouble walking to the car.

“Stupid hybrid triplets, who have nothing better to do than to gang up on a defenseless girl” I mumbled to myself as I opened the car door and got in. Once everyone was in I drove us to school hopping I can get away from all the teasing.

“See you in class” Jess yelled as I sped in shame through the huge school doors. I swore.

I was so doomed.