31- Alter Ego (Part 1)

We had come home after a long and depressing night form the Underground and all I wanted to do was to sleep until school started in the morning. Jimmy had refused to go home after what happened yesterday so she stayed in my room. Not that it bothered me. She had not spoken a word to me the entire way home and I was not going to push her. Once we arrived in my dormitory, I stripped from my clothes and dove into bed and fell asleep the moment my head touched the pillow.

Unfortunately, Jimmy had other ideas. She let me sleep for a few hours before shaking my shoulder. I grumbled at her touch that threatened to wake me from my deep sleep. But she was insistent and was trying to talk to me though I couldn’t understand her words. Growling, I turned around to face her only to see her sitting on my bed and fully awake.

“What can you possibly want at three in the morning Jimmy?” I mumbled. I reached over her to open my little lamp so I could see better. I blinked to adjust my eyes from the sudden light and whipped the sleep out of them.   

“Can you be my mistress?” she repeated. I huffed. This could have waited.

“No! No I will not” I told her bewildered. “What I want, besides going back to sleep, is for you not to be a slave. You saw what Red did to you last night”

“I don’t want to be free. Being a slave like you say, gives me a focus in life. It’s easier to understand everything this way. So?”

“No” I said again “That is your sister’s job. You only want me because you don’t want to face your sister”

“She doesn’t want me”

“Of course she does. She’s hurting and she was drunk”

“Drunken people tend to tell the truth”

I sighed “Yes, but everything has its good and its bad. Red tapped into the bad side of your situation and used it to make her feel better but it doesn’t mean it outranks the good. Tomorrow- today now, when school starts, she will probably try to apologize and make amends” 

 Jimmy was quiet for a while. She had a cute frown on her face as she tried to understand what was going on. She was truly beautiful with her brown hair down to her waist and her deep blue eyes that reflected in the light. Looking at her had made lose my fatigue.  

“On the down side, me refusing this will reduce the possibilities of BDSM fantasies” I chuckled trying to lighten up the mood and it seemed to have worked.

“Oh Angel, we both know you’re the submissive one in sex” she smirked.

“Don’t remind me” I groaned in the pillow. I heard her laughing and felt her fingers slowly trace down my exposed skin. I shivered at her touch. “I will let you know that I was the dominate one with all my flings”

“I’m sure you were” she said as she bit my shoulder.  “But none of them knew how much you liked it rough” Her hands found their way under my top and slowly drew circles on my stomach. At the same time, she continued to kiss and bite my neck until she arrived at my chin.

“Not now” I said huskily. My eyes were closed shut and I was panting. I was not very convincing “I won’t- you won’t” I bit my lip. Her lips were not on my jaw but I was determined not to moan. I will not give her the satisfaction. I had an idea. I suddenly flipped us around so that I was straddling her. She yelped in surprise but didn’t stop me.

“Let me show you the art of slow sex, my dear lover” I said huskily as I thrust my hips on hers. I felt her squirm under me. I bent down until my lips were grazing her ear. “How I can make you moan my name as you beg me for more” I blew in her ear and gently bit her earlobe. I continued to kiss her while making my way down her neck to her chest.