Part 12: Boob Job

Flashback:
In the Summer Time

2016

***********************************

Normani has always thought her girlfriend/fiancé/wife was hot. There had never been a moment when she didn't think this. When Dinah first told her that she was getting a boob job back in high school Normani wasn't too keen on the idea.

She loved her boobs the way they were. They fit perfectly in her hands and she loved the way they felt. She was worried that after the surgery they would be all hard and too big...but when she came back from her six weeks...six long weeks of recovery Normani couldn't have been more wrong.

She thought she loved Dinah's boobs before but now...now they deserved their own small country where its citizens would spend 23 hours a day just worshiping and singing praise to Dinah's boobs and she would be the President…No Queen of that country.

Normani has always had a thing for boobs...Not gonna lie she spent most of her high school days just staring at girls boobs, Mostly Dinah's.

So it was Normani's goal in life to appreciate boobs. But now that she was a happily married woman she only had eyes for Dinah's rambunctious twins.

Because of her surgery Dinah didn't necessarily have to wear a bra and on these days Normani was extra happy. And it just so happens that today was one of those days.

What happened was totally planed and calculated to the detail and anyone who judged Normani for it would have to either be blind, crazy or just super jealous.

It was a hot day and Dinah was outside washing her car in her short-shorts and white tank top. While Normani sat back and watched. She was basically eye fucking her for the whole neighbourhood to see.

Many a times the few husbands that lived on their street had flat out told Normani how jealous they all were of her to have married such a gorgeous woman who was basically sex on legs. Normani would always laugh and then clearly threaten them in her sweet innocent way to stop gawking at her wife or they would be sorry.

Many of the wives on the street didn't like the couple very much. Not because they were gay but because they were too damn hot and their husbands wouldn't stop looking at them.

So Normani watched her wife get all hot and sweaty as she cleaned the car and waited for the perfect time to instigate her plan.

Dinah knew she was being watched and she knew Normani was up to something. She didn't mind she loved the fact that even after all these years together Normani still found her hot that she still desired her in every way. It was the same for Dinah. She would never get bored or tired of Normani or her body.

Because she knew her wife was watching she decided to put on a little show just for her. Making sure to bend right over to give her a perfect view of her ass, reaching up high making sure her top would rise up just a little and even leaning down so Normani could get an eyeful of her awesome cleavage. Dinah knew all about her wife's obsession with her boobs. How could she not when her wife would always say good morning to them first before saying it to Dinah.

Normani had decided that she had had enough with the staring so she got up and grabbed the bucket with cold water that she had prepared earlier and walked up to her wife.

"Hey baby." she sang.

Turning around to face her wife Dinah was met with an ice cold splash of water coming straight for her.

The Tongan yelped and cursed out loud.

"Damn it Mani! What the hell? That's freezing!" Dinah screeched.