Part 46: Sneeky Teens

After that ordeal Rosie and Grace sat by the snack table being their disgusting adorable selves again when Rosie came up with the best idea ever.

"Oh my god Gracie we should totally getz us a bottle of Champaign and take this party upstairs." Rosie told her.

Grace just giggled.

"How? My grandpa and Uncle Troy are like standing guard by the fridge." Grace replied.

"We'll just have to distract them then."

"How?"

"Ok we might need some help for this. Preggers! Dame Edna! Get over here!" Rosie yelled at the two teens who were chatting by the pool.

"What do you want muffdriver?" Becky asked.

"Funny." Rosie replied sarcastically.

"Rosie wants to steal some of the Champaign and she needs your help." Grace explained.

"Why should I help? I can't even drink any of it." Becky replied.

Rosie huffed.

"Hey Toby get your ass over here." Rosie yelled out.

Toby and Maya came over to the group of teens.

"What's up?" He asked.

"We can't use Toby." Grace said.

"Can't use me for what?"

"Why?" Rosie asked.

"Because I can't let my little brother drink...that would be like so irresponsible of me as his older sister." Grace explained.

"You guys are drinking?" Maya asked.

"Not yet but we will be. We need to distract Uncle Troy and grandpa away from the fridge to score us some booze." Rosie explained.

"Ok I'm in." Toby grinned.

"Hannah?" Rosie asked.

"Oh so you do remember my name then?" Replied the Aussie.

Rosie gave her a glare.

"Yes fine I'm in."

"Becky?"

"Whatever."

"Maya?"

"Um...sure why not."

"Hey my girlfriend is badass." Toby smiled and put his arm around her.

"Yeah well so is mine...she also has a nice ass too." Rosie grinned as Grace gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Becky and Hannah just rolled their eyes.

"Ok so here's the plan. Toby you distract grandpa...tell him about I don't know some crap that would get him talking. Maya and Hannah you two distract Uncle Troy while me and Gracie grab the booze." Rosie explained.

"What about me?" Becky asked.

"You will be our shield. Your exploding stomach will work as a barrier to hide me and Grace." Rosie smirked.

"Ok." Hannah held onto Becky as she lunged forward to hit Rosie.

"I am so going to mess you up for that." Becky threatened.

"That was pretty harsh Rosie." Grace scolded her.

"It was a joke."

Grace just looked at her expectantly.

"Oh fine...I'm sorry Becky." Rosie sighed.

"I'm still gonna mess you up." Becky replied but she had relaxed a bit.