Part 35

~~~ It's a Date ~~~

Rosie nervously rang the doorbell to the Cabello-Jauregui house. She didn't know why she was so nervous. It's just Gracie.

"Hey." Grace greeted her.

"Hey." Rosie replied with a smile.

"Ready to go?" Grace asked as she closed the door behind her.

"Yep...um...here." Rosie thrust a single flower into Grace's hand and tried not to blush.

Grace couldn't help but giggle at the Tongan and her nervousness, it was rather endearing.

"Thanks." She replied with a massive smile on her face.

The two headed to the car and Rosie quickly opened the door for Grace before getting in the driver's seat.

"So where are we going?" Rosie asked.

Even though she was driving Grace had organized the date.

"Your favourite place." Grace just told her.

Rosie smiled and nodded before pulling out onto the road.

The drive started out a little awkward but soon enough they were chatting and laughing like old times. Halfway through the drive Grace reached over and took Rosie's hand into her own and they didn't let go till Rosie had to park the car.

After turning the engine off Rosie looked over at Grace and smiled.

"We're here."

"We're a little early for the reservation." Grace informed her.

"Oh...well in that case I have time to do this." Rosie replied.

She leaned over and captured Grace's lips with her own. It was only a brief kiss but it meant so much more. After pulling away Rosie rested her forehead against Grace's.

"Hey." She whispered.

"I still can't believe this is real." Grace replied.

"I know." Rosie replied.

Grace brought her hand up to caress Rosie's cheek before pulling her back in. This time the kiss was much more heated. Rosie brushed her tongue along Grace's bottom lip asking for permission which was gladly given.

Of all the times that they have kissed, which isn't a lot this has to be the most passionate and intense kiss they have shared. They only pulled apart when oxygen was becoming an issue.

Breathing heavily Rosie suggested

"Let's move to the back."

Grace just nodded. And so they awkwardly moved from the front of the car to the back. They didn't want to get out of the car. Grace went first and elegantly moved herself to the backseat. Rosie went after but she wasn't so elegant. You would think being a cheerleader she would be but no. She snagged her foot on something and fell on top of Grace. The two girls just burst out laughing.

"Well that was graceful." Rosie laughed at herself.

"Good thing you're wearing pants otherwise you would have flashed everyone." Grace replied through her giggles.

They soon settled down when they realized that due to her fall Rosie was actually straddling Grace's hips.

"This seems familiar." Grace mused.

"Except this time were not drunk." Rosie replied.

"And you're wearing too many clothes." Grace added.