Part 32: "I Choose you.."

~~~ After School ~~~

Grace didn't see Hannah for the rest of the day she was pretty sure she was avoiding her, Grace didn't blame her she felt terrible about how everything happened. The young Jauregui had trouble following anything that day during her classes and she kept tripping over during soccer practice which just got her yelled at by her coach but she really didn't care at that moment. Grace also didn't see Rosie that day she was thinking that maybe Rosie was avoiding her too because of what happened yesterday. She didn't mean to kiss her she was just happy that her Aunty Mani was going to be ok.

Grace decided to walk home so she messaged her mom not to pick her up she needed to clear her mind. Now that she was single…that just sounded wrong in her mind. Now what was she to do?

She finally made it home and headed to the kitchen, she grabbed a can of coke and sat at the kitchen table she was pretty much just going through the motions walking through the part, nothing seems to penetrate her heart…um…Gracie was sad.

Even Charlie's happy and bright nature couldn't cheer her up when she came in to tell her all about her exciting day of doing an experiment with magnets or something she couldn't even listen properly. Sensing that her big sister was upset Charlie went to go get their Ma. Camila came into the kitchen and she didn't even get to take two steps before Grace stood up and walked into her arms crying.

"Gracie what happened? What's wrong?" Camila asked as she rubbed soothing circles on her daughter's back.

"I broke up with Hannah." She managed to say through her sobs.

Grace and Camila headed up to the girl's room where they cuddled on the bed and Grace told her Ma everything that happened…well she edited the sex part…but she told her all the rest.

"Do you know what you're going to do now?" Camila softly asked.

Grace just shrugged.

"What about Rosie?" Her ma then asked.

Grace sighed heavily.

"I want her but…I think I need to be by myself for a while first…I mean I've already hurt Hannah enough it would be like…rubbing it in her face if I went straight to Rosie." Grace replied.

"I think it's a good decision to focus on you for a while. That way everyone can have time to get though what just happened."

Grace nodded in agreement then cuddled up to her Ma for support.

Grace didn't come down to eat dinner that night Camila just told everyone she was feeling unwell. Grace didn't need her whole family hovering over her right now so Camila was giving her some breathing space and time to heal before she told everyone.

That night as they sat in bed reading Camila told Lauren the real reason why Grace was in her room all night. Lauren was crushed she hated her kids hurting but she was also disappointed that Grace didn't tell her herself. After Camila told her she decided to go talk to Grace.

"Lo it's late she's probably asleep by now." Camila told her.

"She's my baby Camz and she's hurting…I can't just sit here and do nothing…I'm going to go check on her." Lauren replied.

Lauren headed over to her daughter's room and gently knocked when Grace didn't answer she went in. Like Camila said Grace was already asleep but she had left her lamp on so Lauren quietly walked over to her bed and pulled the covers up over Grace's shoulder and gently kissed her on the head before turning out the light. Unfortunately her entrance was not as smooth as her exit with her tripping and falling onto the group with a loud thud and a loud profanity being yelled.