Part 43: Busted

Becky and Grace and a reluctant Rosie drove over to the Vardy residence after school that day. Becky was sure that no one would be home till at least 4:30 so that gave them 45 minutes to grab as much stuff as they could.

"Wow...your house is...huge." Grace stood there wide eyed.

"My parents are high profile business CEOs what do you expect?" Becky replied.

"It looks like a museum." Grace replied.

"Feels like one." Becky added.

"Ok less chatter and more work ladies." Rosie huffed.

"Why is she even here?" Becky sighed in annoyance.

"Because I need to make sure you don't jump my girlfriend again." Rosie glared at the blonde.

"I did not jump your girlfriend." Becky sneered.

"No you just shoved your tongue down her throat!" Rosie snapped and took a step closer to the blonde.

"Guys stop! Please...we don't have much time." Grace intervened.

The two just continued to glare at each other.

"Guys." Grace said again.

Neither girl wanted to be the first to back down. Grace just rolled her eyes and grabbed the key and opened the door.

Grace would never know who gave up first and for everyone's sanity she would never ask but ten minutes later the two girls joined Grace in Becky's room to pack the rest of her stuff. They boxed up as much as they could. And in the end Grace was left doing the heavy lifting, for two reasons, Becky was pregnant and Grace didn't want her to hurt the baby and Rosie had a broken arm. So Becky and Rosie organized the car to fit in all the boxes while Grace brought the boxes down.

Rosie and Becky leaned against the car...it was a warm afternoon and Becky's room was upstairs so Grace was working up a sweat. Being the sporty type she did have a well-toned body with defined arms and abs.

Rosie and Becky were...well I think the appropriate term would be eye-fucking her. Grace noticed them both staring.

"What?" She asked a little self-consciously.

"You're so fucking hot right now." Rosie sighed.

Becky ever so slightly nodded.

Grace blushed and went back to putting the boxes in the car and Rosie just stared at her ass.

Then as if a dark cloud descended from the sky the mood shifted as soon as a black BMW pulled up in the driveway.

Rosie immediately saw the fear in Becky's eyes when her father got out of his car. He did not look happy.

"Rebecca, here now!" He all but growled.

Becky immediately went to obey him but Rosie reached out and held onto her hand to stop her.

"Rosie." Becky whispered as a warning.

"No...you don't have to do what he says...not any more."

"Rebecca!" He yelled.

Becky looked pleadingly at Rosie to let her go. Rosie reluctantly did. Becky quickly walked over to her father.

"What are you doing here? You have no right to be here I could call the police and have you and these things arrested for trespassing." He snapped.

"I'm sorry...I just...I just came for my stuff. I'll go." Becky replied in a voice that was so submissive it surprised Rosie and Grace.

"We should do something." Grace whispered.