Part 18

~~~ School ~~~

Ben was running late for his next class he rarely ever was late but some of the older boys had glued his locker shut so he had to pry his way into it only to find his books all tattered and torn. He really hated school sometimes, he didn't get why they would pick on him he had never done anything to them so why should they make his life hell? Even Charlie singing him a song didn't make him feel completely better about it all, Of course he was really touched at the thought and Charlie really was a great singer but it wouldn't stop the bullying. His next class was art, which was his favourite so he quickly walked over to the art building but before he could get there he was pulled aside and shoved into the back of the building and hit the wall.

"Well if it isn't the little freak" Harris taunted.

"I wouldn't get too close man…I hear it's contagious." Steve sneered.

The three older boys laughed.

"Yeah, who knows where he's been." James added.

"Leave me alone." Ben whimpered.

"What was that? You got something to say faggot?" Harris hissed.

"No." Ben whispered.

"Yeah I didn't think so. But just to make sure I think me and my buddies need to teach you a little lesson." He replied as him and his friends started to move in towards Ben.

"Hey!" Toby yelled, starling the older boys.

"What do you want Jauregay?" Harris sneered.

"Oh that's original did you come up with that all by yourself? Or did you need a little help?" He replied not phased at all.

"Get lost pretty boy this has nothing to do with you." James hissed.

"Leave him alone." Toby replied

"Or what?" Steve threatened.

Toby just shrugged with a smug look on his face.

"Get back to class Ben." Toby told him.

Ben looked scared as he went to move but Harris stopped him by grabbing his arm roughly.

"He's not going anywhere."

"Get your hands off him." Toby calmly told him.

"I'm getting real tired of this Jauregay  get lost or you can join this faggot in the dumpster." James sneered.

"I don't think s." Toby replied.

Getting annoyed Steve shoved Toby but wasn't prepared for Toby to recover so quickly and punch him in the face. It all happened pretty quickly from then on. Harris let go of Ben as he and James went after Toby. But Toby had the upper hand. He was stronger than them and a better fighter. James got a punch in and so did Harris but Toby had a mean right hook and almost knocked James out.

Ben stood there in shock and was kinda terrified as well. Toby and Harris were still fighting when two teachers came to break them apart in the rush of it all Toby accidentally hit one of the teachers and gave him a bloody nose.

Lauren was sitting at her desk eating her lunch and chatting to Ally when the phone in their office rang.

"A&L Designs how can I help you?...this is she...oh my god is he hurt?...yeah...yeah ok I'll be right there." Lauren quickly hung up and grabbed her bag.

"Lauren, what is it?" Ally asked looking worried.

"Toby's been in a fight at school I gotta go." Lauren told her as she was heading for the door.