Part 16: Drunken Punishments

~~~ Wednesday ~~~

Rosie slammed her locker shut she just wanted this day to end. She had to resubmit an assignment that she failed epically; she couldn't even distract herself with her boyfriend because he broke his hand at football practice on Monday and was at home and she was sick and tired of seeing Grace and Hannah all over each other. She missed her friend they barely spent any time together anymore and she wanted to destroy Australia and all who come from the land down under.

She decided to do something about it. Rosie walked up to Grace and Hannah who were standing around at Grace's locker. Completely ignoring the Aussie she turned to her best friend.

"Gracie can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked

"Um…y-yeah sure" Grace replied a little startled.

"Privately." Rosie clarified not even bothering to look at Hannah.

Grace looked a little confused but nodded.

"I'll see you in History." Hannah said before kissing Grace goodbye and walked off to her next class.

"What's up?" Grace asked her friend.

"Have I done something?" Rosie asked.

Grace looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well…we never spend any time together anymore." She mumbled

"What are you talking about we hung out the other weekend when Charlie and Ben did their show"

"Noooo….you spent the entire time hanging off of the Crocodile Hunter's arm and ignored me the whole time, you didn't even notice that I was upstairs for like an hour."

Grace looked a little hurt and felt a little guilty because that was true she didn't even know Rosie was gone.

"I'm sorry Rosie…I guess I'm just…this is new for me ok, I've never had a girlfriend before…with everything that's happened between us I thought you'd be happy for me." Grace mumbled.

"Oh I'm just ecstatic" Rosie replied sarcastically.

"What is going on here Rosie? Do you not like Hannah or something?" She asked getting a little annoyed with her friend's attitude.

"Honestly?"

Grace nodded

"I don't think she's good enough for you" She replied

"Why not?" She asked angrily

Rosie just shrugged.

"I don't know" She mumbled

Grace just sighed, she realised that maybe the reason behind Rosie being standoffish was that she was a little jealous of Hannah. That she was spending all her time with her and not with her friend.

"Hey why don't we have a sleep over on Friday? Our moms will be out for dinner and Ben can stay at my house with Toby and Charlie while you and I can stay over at your house and we can...catch up and just spend some time together. Just you and me." Grace suggested

Rosie tried not to look too happy and excited over that suggestion so she tried to play it cool.

"Yeah…ok that…that sounds nice" She mumbled.

Grace smiled at her friend's attempt to be nonchalant about it all.

~~~ Friday Night ~~~

Lauren, Camila, Normani and Dinah headed out for a night out on the town with no kids. They did this every now and then to keep them from going insane. As planned Toby, Ben and Charlie stayed at the Jauregui's house while Rosie and Grace stayed at the Hamiltons house.