five

"No, you listen to me, I am not over-reacting and even if I am, I have every right to since my so called best friend left me on seen for the past 2 freaking weeks leaving me thinking that ive done something wrong. Even when I texted about being sick you didnt give a single sh-- red, and just continued being ignorant. So excuse me but being mad is the understatement of the century, dont you dare fight me on this."

"Kookie," Jungkook heard her sniff and he stopped pacing. He fought the urge to drop the topic and to tell her its okay.

This girl has him wrapped around her finger but she doesnt even know.

"Please dont yell at me. Im so sorry, I really am. But with our debut coming up we were restricted to do some stuff and one of those are getting distracted. I always sneak out to check my phone around 4 in the morning because I know youll be asleep then. I couldnt reply because I literally only have seconds before someone might see me. I cant sleep without reading your messages so I risk getting caught but its worth it, I guess. Im sorry if you thought I was ignoring you but you have to understand, you know the expectations people have with us especially because we're from YG and we're the first girl group after 2ne1 so we really need to concentrate but I just cant freaking focus without checking your messages because they calm me and you know about my anxiety and fudge, im rambling again."

Silence occured after that was said.

Jungkook contemplated slapping himself and begging for forgiveness because of the way he acted.

Lisa literally face-palmed once she realised that she said too much.

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He was too embarrassed and scared to say something wrong so he was really thinking about what he's going to say next.

"Jungkook? You there?"

He only hummed as a response and opened his mouth to say something, but closed it when nothing came out.

"We've been fighting a lot lately. And I havent even debuted yet, imagine how our friendship would be once I do."

"Are you implying something? Are-- are you thinking about ending our friendship?"

"What? No!" She replied, and Jungkook could imagine her rolling her eyes. "Between the two of us youre more likely to give up to be honest. In the littlest of things you start thinking negatively, like do you not trust me? Do you even think about what I could he feeling or the reason why I would do those things? Like have you once thought about 'oh maybe something happened in her agency or something came up'?"

"Seriously Jungkook-ah, I love you, youre my best friend, but my world doesnt revolve around you. Id give you my time, I really would, but what about myself and my dreams?"

'Aish, that was too much.' Lalisa face-palmed again and sighed. She was about to take it back but Jungkook spoke up.

"Im sorry Lisa. I guess I just got used to being your priority. Besides your family, of course. Even during your training you still kept up with me so I guess my head just got a little big."

Lisa chuckled, "So are we good now?"

Jungkook smiled, feeling a lot better. "Yeah, sorry again. Ill stop acting like a clingy child from now on and be more mature so we wont fight anymore."

"Cheesy, oh my God." Lalisa laughed, "Tell you what, I have a day off tomorrow before things will get busier than ever so how about we meet up and spend time together?"

Jungkook almost choked.

"W-what?"

"I was planning on sleeping in all day and watching disney movies but I kinda miss your stupid face. What do you say?"

"S-sure."

"Yay! Ill text you the time and where to meet up later. But right now I have to go, my unnies are being suspicious. Talk to you soon!"

Even when the phone already stopped beeping, Jungkook was still in a trance and his mouth wide open.

"Jungshook." He heard someone snicker behind him. He was still shocked, even when Taehyung took his phone from his hand.

"My lalisa?" Taehyung asked, amused.

"Youre so whipped."

💫

Okay but is it lizkook or liskook ???? hELP ME

Next chapter is fluff and soft and all lovey dovey i promise

Sorry for grammar errors/typos I dont proofread/edit cause too much effort lmao

This is random, but I love how lizkook is the most popular ship in btsxblackpink. Like from the freaking start, people already ship lisa with kookie and idk that thought just makes me happy