ㅡ " did you make out with a clown? "

"This is stupid."

Jungkook knew Jennie was just playing with him, taking advantage of his desperation to get Lisa back. She kept on suggesting crazy stuff and saying Hush hon, I know what Lisa wants.

"Are you questioning my skills fetus?"

Jungkook huffed, "Im not a fetus."

"Hey a delivery from the unicorn factory just came-- what the hell is that?"

Jennie snorted while Jungkook groaned.

"A masterpiece made by yours truly." Jennie said proudly, though obviously holding a laugh.

"Oh! Does that mean the unicorn costumes for him? Is this for Lisa? Oh my gosh, this is the sweetest thing ever!" Chaeyoung gushed, going on and on about how this is so gonna work out. 

"You really mean it, right?" The boy went from annoyed to stupidly worried in 2 seconds. "I do have a chance?"

Jennie's hands slowed down, saddened by how soft and vulnerable Jungkook sounded, before going back to business.

"It wouldn't hurt to try, would it?"

Jungkook let out a sad smile, before his eyebrows furrowed.

"Actually--"

Jennie shuts him up by applying the red lipstick harder than needed.

-

Lisa yawned, stretching her arms and trying to open her eyes. She grabbed her phone from her side table and checked the time.

It was 2 in the afternoon, and she had a few text messages.

Nini🌸 (9)

lalisa

hey??

dont tell me you forgot our schedule today

okay honestly

istg

did u really

???

??!

!!!

WHERE ARE YOU FFS

chipmunk✨ (6)

la 

li

sa

im in the corner rn 

jen's been ranting non-stop with her full glare idk what to do

pls come now

han🐝n (1)

why is jennie screaming?

jisu

bring donuts before you come here k?

oh and you better come quick

but the donuts. do not forget the donuts.

I guess you can say that it was an understatement that she didn't even bother looking at the mirror and just straight-on went out with her pajamas and a trench coat.

"I'm here!" Lisa exclaimed as she opened the door to a--

A fairytale?

What was once a plain practice room with mirrors was replaced with a dessert table, colorful banners and twinkle lights, puffs, and holy crap is that a unicorn pillow?