eight

It was all going so well.

They were having fun, all smiles and laughs. They looked absolutely perfect, having the time of their lives.

That was until Lisa left and went to the bathroom, they were already at the restaurant having dinner, and the her phone that was on the table made a sound so being the curious boy that he is, Jungkook checked.

It was a message from some love💑

When will you come back? I already miss you 😖 how's it going with your friend btw? ahh, i love how my girlfriend is so nice tho, hanging out with someone she'd rather not just because she doesnt want the person to feel sad lolololol

If you could just see Jungkook's face when he read that, your heart would break into tiny little pieces.

As he feels tears forming in his eyes, the poor boy gathered all his things and left. Left without saying goodbye to the girl he likes. Left with the phone on the floor since he dropped it with shaky hands.

He was running, feeling pathetic with how he's feeling. He caught a cab and told the driver the address of their place, but it wasnt until he was in the arms of Yoongi, who was the first person he saw, when he let the tears fall.

"Sh-she like somebody else, h-hyung."

"Wha- what? Kookie?"

"She's b-been pretending a-all this time."

Meanwhile, at the restaurant, Lisa found their table empty and her phone on the ground. It was open, a text notification on the screen. Her brows furrowed, as she doesnt remember having a contact with that name.

"What the hell? Miss me? Who the hell are you?"

Lisa was gonna call the number but looked around for her friend first. She asked a waiter if he saw the guy she came with, and he said that he ran out just a few seconds before she returned.

Lisa was confused.

Jungkook was hurt.

Lisa was disappointed since she planned on watching the fireworks show with her best friend.

Jungkook was heartbroken by the fact that one of the most memorable day of his life was just planned by the girl he admired so much out of pity.

What a great way to end the day, eh?

💫