please pray

Idek why im publishing this

No one would probably care

But rn, im in bed, holding back my tears as i type this.

I live in the Philippines. And marawi, a part of my country, was invaded by terrorists. Maute group to be exact.

There was a bombing at Quiapo too. Also in my country.

And im sure most of you heard about what happened in Manchester. A bombing also happened in Bangkok.

All in 24 hours.

And now, our president declared Martial Law in Mindanao.

Im fucking scared.

I didnt know I was capable of being this scared.

What the hell is happening?

How is this real?

It pains me to say this but I feel like world war 3 is right around the corner and im fucking terrified.

Please pray, for manchester, philippines, bangkok, syria. Pray for the world. Thats all we can really do.

We're not safe anywhere, and thats fucking heartbreaking.

I actually feel so anxious and paranoid now. Whenever I would hear a noise outside my heart would start to beat incredibly fast. Im fucking scared.

But please, spread love and positivity. Dont let evil win. That sounded cheesy but fuck

At kung meron man akong readers na Filipino, magingat kayo jusko. Wag niyong papabayan sarili niyo at maging alerto okay? Please lang.

I woke up to my phone buzzing constantly this morning and I got annoyed so I checked it out, little did I know that I was about to read tweets about a horrible event that occured at a place where youre supposedly meant to have fun and connect with the person you love so much.

22 died. Twenty two. One of them was an 8 year old kid.

And when I got home from dinner around 8, I went on twitter and saw prayformarawi trending.

We live in such a sad world, and I know its hopeless but I still want to believe that someday, peace and love will come.

Stay safe everyone. Be aware and alert. Tell everyone you love that you love them. Youll never know what might happen.