fifteen

Taehyung basically got over his 'crush' with Lisa, and realized that he was more of a 'fanboy'. Being a fanboy means having a crush on the girl but there's still a difference, okay?

Jungkook wasnt nervous anymore, he knows what Taehyung feels is different than what he feels. Taehyung is a fan, Jungkook is too but he has speacial feelings, which his hyung doesnt have.

Rosè on the other hand, was very happy with rosekook, though if you would ask her members, they'd say they dont really match.

So ine night, Lisa was alone in their dorm, and she was on the phone with Jungkook. Because they didnt talk for whole week because of schedule, they were much talkative than usual.

"Noooo, pineapple is just fine with pizzas. I mean its not great, but its not bad either."

Jungkook scoffed, "How can you say that? Pineapples are not made for pizzas."

"I never said they were, I just said that its not that bad."

Jungkook let out a sigh, "Lalisa I dont think we can be friends anymore."

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Youre on drama queen mode again."

"Am not!"

"You literally just gasped, what do you mean youre not?"

"I gasped because I was shocked!"

"You gasped because youre dramatic."

"I am not!"

"You just gasped again."

"Its because you wont stop."

"Its because you wont admit it."

"Admit what?"

"That youre a drama queen."

"Am not!"

"See! You just did it again!"

Lisa was too engrossed and amused in the conversation to notice that his memebers got home. The three heard Lisa laughing so they went to her room, and of course, eavesdropped outside the door.

"Jungkook, seriously, what the hell?"

"Its your fault!"

"No okay but seriously, did you finish a whole tub of ice cream? Because you only get this hyper and stubborn when you do."

"...."

"Jeon Jeongguk!"

"Dont call me that!"

"You promised you wont finish a whole tub of ice cream in one sitting!"

"I cant help it! It was calling me! A-and I didnt even notice. I was only gonna have a taste but when I looked down again it was empty."

Lisa sighed, but laughed after. We're they really arguing about this?

"Its late. We should sleep. My members will probably be back any moment now."

Jungkook then yawned before nodding though the other couldnt see him, "Goodnight. Talk to you soon."

"Dont miss me too much."

"Shut up."

Lisa laughed before hanging up, and the sudden opening of her door made her scream.

"You!" Jennie pointed at her.

"Me?"

"Youre friends with Jungkook!"

"I am?"

"Lalisa!"

"I am!"

What the actual hell? Chaeyoung thought, processing the fact that her best friend is friends with the Jungkook. Lisa, on the other hand, is startled, too shocked to realize that her members are actually mad.

I mean if youre friends with Jungkook you just need to tell your friends. Its automatic.

"And you didnt tell us?" Jisoo hissed, glaring at Lalisa.

"I didnt think it mattered?"

"Didnt matter?" Jennie repeated but before she could speak again, Chaeyoung spoke up.

"This is great."

"What?" Jisoo asked in disbelief.

"It is?" Lisa smiled slightly.

"Not the fact that she kept something from us but the fact that she's close with Jungkook!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, a grin breaking out on her face. "You can help me with him!"

Jennie scoffed, "Thats whats on your mind right now?"

Chaeyoung shrugged, and smiled hopefully at Lisa.

And for the first time, the blonde didnt smile back.

💫
Multiple updates since im bored lmao