sixteen

"Yo Jungkookie."

Jungkook hummed, his eyes not leaving the TV Screen. Iron Man 2 is on, thats why.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

Taehyung sat next to the younger, side-hugging him and burrying his face down Jungkook's neck.

"Anything you-" Jungkook paused. "Yeah, anything, except changing the channel right now."

Taehyung chuckled nervously, looking up at Jungkook through his lashes.

"C-can you give me Lisa's number?"

Not even Tony Stark can keep him distracted when he heard that.

"W-what?" Jungkook choked, turning his full attention to his hyung. "Why? I thought you said you dont like her."

"I dont!" Taehyung answered quickly, moving back and waving his hands in all directions. "Not the way you do. Its just that I really like her as an idol and I wanna be able to talk to her. Since if I talked to her in public, our fans will freak out."

Jungkook raised a brow, suspicion written on his face. He even moved his phone away, thinking that his hyung will take it and copy lisa's number without his consent.

"Jungkookie," The older whined. "I really am just a fan. Nothing more, nothing less. Im not gonna do anything. Dont you trust me?"

Puppy eyes. Nobody could resist Kim Taehyung's puppy eyes.

"Fine," Jungkook huffed. "But I trust you, alright?"

Taehyung grinned, and nodded eagerly. Soon, Lisa's number was on his phone and he ran back to his room quickly. The action made Jungkook frown, because why was he so excited?

He's a fan, Jungkook told himself. Its normal. Dont worry.

He smiled, focusing back on the movie.

Think of something smart. But not too smart, just exact, and add a bit of humor, Taehyung thought as his fingers hovered above the keyboard, deciding on what to text Lisa.

Hi!

He thought it was too basic, but he pressed send without noticing it, thinking it was the backspace button.

"Wait what?" He whispered to himself. He shrugged then, saying that it shouldnt even be a big of a deal, despite his heart beating strangely fast.

'Jungkook's Lisa' is the contact name that he set for the girl, to remind himself, and to not get too close. He then added the 😅 emoji at the end, so it wouldnt be too serious or intense.

Jungkook's Lisa 😅
do I know you?

He shot up, not expecting a reply so soon.

Maybe?

Jungkook's Lisa 😅
wdym

Im a friend of jeongguk

Jungkook's Lisa 😅

really? which one? whats your name i mean

He frowned. Does that mean she knows all of Jungkook's friends? He thought as he typed a reply.

Kim Taehyung 🙂