twelve

"Who do you ship yourself with?"

The question took Jungkook off-guard, but his heart and mind? Nah. He almost said to you, you idiot instantly but he held it back. He knows better than that. He cant confess just yet.

"What?"

"If you would choose someone to be shipped with you, who would you pick?"

"Uh, jimin-hyung." Jungkook jokingly said.

"Aish." He heard Lisa grumble. He chuckled, "Why?"

"I... I was hoping you'd say Yoongi cause I ship you two."

Nice save, self, Lisa thought as she mentally patter her back. She didnt particularly know why she was so worked up by her best friend liking her other best friend. It wasnt literally being worked up, more like shocked. She just didnt know what to feel.

"What the hell Lisa?" Jungkook replied in amusement. The girl just chuckled and changed the topic.

"Have you been resting? You guys have a lot on your schedule right now."

"Youre asking that when its 12 am and we're on the phone together?"

Lisa laughed cutely, and Jungkook could just imagine her face, all bright and blooming. He unconciously smiled.

"But Kookie," Lisa said. "Why are you sacrifising sleep for me?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Well my reason is that I wanna talk to you. Who needs sleep when you get to talk with your favorite person in the world?"

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

"Whats yours?"

It wouldnt hurt to give her a hint, would it?

"I like you."

Jungkook face-palmed.

"Well duh, who doesnt?"

Oh, Jungkook thought. I forgot how dense she is. And confident.

"Well buddy, as much as I enjoy talking to you," Lisa yawned. "We need to rest. You have a lot to do tomorrow and so do I."

Jungkook yawned too, "Youre right. Goodnight then."

"Night. Dont miss me too much okie?"

The boy chuckled and closed his eyes, "You tell me that every night."

"But you still miss me."

Jungkook smiled, "True."

She hummed in reply before hanging up.

Jungkook slipped his phone under his pillow and got comfortable. He fell asleep moments after, the face of the blonde not leaving his mind.

Lisa laid awake for a while, unknown thoughts inabling her to go to dreamland.

By unknown, I meant thoughts involving the bunny looking boy, and how unlike before, she's suddenly cautious and nervous about talking to him again.

💫

💫

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.