ㅡ "hands off my ex-girlfriend!"

"How was that hyung?"

Jungkook's hopeful smile wavered as he saw Yoongi's face all serious and focused. They were at the elder's studio, as Jungkook asked (more like begged) help from his hyung for his song dedicated to Lisa.

"That was...."

"Amazing? Excellent?"

"Neither." Yoongi finally looked up to look at the younger's eyes, and the latter's shoulders slumped as he muttered a weak "Oh."

"That was beautiful."

"W-what?"

Yoongi laughed, and Jungkook didnt know what to make out of it.

"The lyrics are so honest and full despite not being complete yet. Its thoughtful and heartwarming- I- H-how did you make this?"

Jungkook blushed, "I went to all the places we went to and watched videos about her."

Yoongi blinked at him.

"Well," Yoongi coughed. "I can add something with these leftover lyrics and make it a rap if you want."

Jungkook's eyes lit up.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, yeah. By this week this wil be done and you can give it to her."

Jungkook squealed in joy and tackled his hyung to the ground. Yoongi groaned.

"Lalisa!"

Lisa turned around, and gave Hanbin a bright smile.

"Hey."

Hanbin waved his hand that was holding a bouquet of flowers and a little bag. Lisa looked at him confused.

"I got you something."

Without a chance to ask, Hanbin was already digging into his little bag and got out a square, velvet box. Opening it, he took the silver necklace with a butterfly pendant and proceeded to wrap it around Lisa's neck, locking it.

"There," Hanbin's hands settled in Lisa's shoulder and looked at the necklace with a smile. "Pretty."

"T-thank you, but what is this for?"

Hanbin looked up at her, but before he could speak, another voice came shouting.

"What do you think youre doing!? Get off of her!"

The two looked at the direction of the voice and saw none other than Jeon Jungkook. Looking like a furious bunny catching someone invading his home.

"Didnt you hear me? Hands off my ex-girlfriend!" Jungkook exclaimed and once he was near enough, he quickly pulled Hanbin's hands off of Lisa's shoulders and stepped in between the two.

"Excuse me?"

Jungkook only glared at him, and at the flowers he was holding. He then looked at his own flowers, comparing them.

Lisa will like this better, he thought, These are edible so she'd prefer this for sure.

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

Jungkook faced Lisa, and smiled at her as if nothing happened and no one else was there.

"I got you these," he gave her the bouquet, which the girl hesitantly took. "You can eat those by the way. Its from your favorite sweets store with the garden and all."

With that, Lisa's eyes lit up.

"Really? As in Sugar Petals? I havent been there in a while, I miss it already. Thank you."