seven

The amusement park is inspired by Disneyland and Enchanted Kingdom because those are the only amusement parks that ive been to 😅

💫

You know that feeling when all of a sudden all the air got knocked out of you and youre suddenly holding your breath while you feel your heart beat incredibly fast?

Have you ever seen someone so beautiful that you feel your knees go weak and the moment just feels so unreal and too good to be true?

How you unconciously smile and suddenly feel contented with the sight of her in front of you.

Because thats exactly how Jungkook is feeling right now.

Oh my god, Jungkook thought as he struggled to breathe. His mind went black, everything that his hyungs told him to do has been pushed to the back of his mind and he's now clueless on how to act.

He bit his lips, not out of anticipation but because his nervous as hell.

Jungkook felt himself smiling, an unfamiliar feeling filled his chest and it felt like the whole freaking zoo is in his stomach.

It was a warm feeling, but he was scared of the fact that the girl has this kind of effect on him.

There she really was, asjdnrixn, leaning on the wall of her company's building while staring at the space in front of her, making funny faces too as if an attempt to lower her boredness.

Jungkook crossed the road, making sure to look from left to right because he's not about to get run over by a vehicle when he's about to meet the girl of his dreams.

Why am I so cheesy? Jungkook shook his head and started to walk to Lisa. He got slower as he got nearer, and to his surprise, his nervousness started to be replaced by excitement.

Lisa turned her head in Jungkook's direction. The boy stopped walking while the girl straightened up. It was silent for a moment, until Lisa's face broke into a huge smile.

"Jungkookie!"

She enveloped Jungkook in a hug, who immediately hugged back. She pulled away after a few seconds and cupped his face with her hands. Jungkook leaned into the touch, a faint blush on his cheeks.

"I didnt imagine you to be this tall. How are you?"

Jungkook could only nod, and Lisa chuckled.

"Did you come here alone? You didnt get a driver?"

"I got a cab instead."

Jungkook praised the heavens in his mind because he didnt stutter.

"Okay. Did you eat? Lets get breakfast first." Lisa didnt wait for the other to answer and just pulled him out of the place.

Lisa didnt let go of his hands while walking. To say that Jungkook was flustered would be an understatement. He felt a tug in his heart as he knows that Lisa is only doing this in a friendly way, no feelings attached. But he quickly shooed the thoughts away, telling himself to emjoy the moment while he can.

They sat across each other at a booth in thw breakfast place that Lisa dragged the other into. They ordered; Lisa got pancakes with sunny side up eggs and hash brown, while Jungkook got the fruit bowl and two sandwiches.

Lisa was waiting for Jungkook to start a conversation, but they guy was only staring outside with his hands under the table. He looked nervous, Lisa resisted the urge to laugh.

"I know youre not good with girls but do you really have to be nervous around me?"

This is Lisa. Youve known her for years, she's not just some other girl. Dont be nervous.