epilogue

one year later

"Lisa, im gonna count to three and if youre ass still isnt next to me im gonna shove that frickin' phone down your throat and spoon your eyes out so you wont--"

"Jisoo, calm down, geez." Jennie sighed, trying to calm her friend down while looking back at their maknae with a glare.

Lisa, finally, got the hint and coughed, putting her phone down and standing up. Once she was next to them, she side-hugged Jisoo and cute-talked her as an apology.

That works every damn time.

They were about to go live on Idol Lounge (y'all i just made that up ok) which is a live broadcasting show. The host is BIGBANG's Seungri, along with WINNER'S Seunghoon and GOT7's Bambam. Its a top-rating show with large amount of views online where Idols go through different challanges as well as an interview. It takes place is different countries each week, this time its in Singapore.

BP is the guest.

Thy were already filming, and trust me when I say Seungri never fails in making other people happy.

"Okay, lets stop wasting time." Bambam said, breathing heavily because of laughing too hard.

"Let us all welcome YG's noise maker, who's continously gaining popularity all over the world." Hoon continued, squirming around since Seungri is still in his hyper mode and kept poking his sides.

"My little sisters, everybody." Seungri exclaimed, suddenly serious which made everybody laugh. Again.

"Blackpink!"

💫

"Jungkook-oppa!"

The maknae looked up with his brows raised.

He looked like he was ready to scold.

"Jungkookie!"

But then he smiled, knowing their fans just wanted to tease him.

"Who were you texting?"

He blushed, and everybody noticed that they made teasing sounds. Jin who was next to him even pinched his cheeks, and he hid his face from everyone because of that.

They were at a fan-meeting and it was full-packed as usual. Good thing the venue was spacious and all.

"Was it the person you were talking about yesterday?"

He hesitated but nodded, still hidden in his hands amd everybody cooed from his cuteness.

"Tell us more about her!"

Now he uncovered, happy at how his fans werent being critical about all this.

"She's really playful,"

"Thats true!" Taehyung suddenly butted in. "She once washed all of Jungkookie's white shirts with her pink shirts and it all turned pink! Kookie was upset but he didnt even yell at her! When she was gone he took all his anger out on me! Can you believe that? Is that what love does to people?"

Jungkook hid his face again as the crowd cheered.

"She's," he coughed, changing the topic. "Also sweet and clingy at times--"