eleven

Its been months since Blackpink debuted. They were instantly called monster rookies, as their two debut songs charted at both #1 and #2 at the Billboard World Digital Songs Chart, the third act to do so after their sunbaes BigBang and PSY.

Now though, their second digital album square two has been released, with Playing with Fire and Stay.

BTS became more successful too, their song Blood, Sweat and Tears was a massive hit.

From Asian Artist Awards to the Melon Music Awards, both groups performed.

Jungkook fell more in love-- i mean his fondness with the girl deepened-- from watching Lisa perform. Lisa would be lying if she said she didnt feel anything while watching BTS perform their newest hit, especially with the maknae.

And now, both groups performed again, at the SBS Gayo Daejun.

Lisa did a collab stage for the opening, Jungkook tried-and he did a good job to be honest-to not fanboy over Lisa's dancing skills. Lets face it; the girl is a dance machine.

The maknae knows every BP song by heart, along with Taehyung, who still doesnt know that Lisa and Jungkook's Lalisa is the same person. The two sang along, and Jungkook managed to keep an equal reaction between the girls, since he know that somebody is probably recording his reaction.

Jungkook never really paid attention to the other three, because you know, love-struck, though he's still an indenial love-struck, so when Rosè performed in her collab stage, he was very impressed.

The two, by the way, still kept in touch with each other, and sacrifices sleep just so they can text. Talk about being whipped.

mylalisa🍑
jimin was amazing today

excuse me?

mylalisa🍑
si just thought id let you know since he's one of your members

whatever but now compliment me

mylalisa🍑

should i?

you mean person

mylalisa🍑

what a powerful insult you got there

mylalisa🍑

i feel so attacked

how can you be so mean to someone as soft as me

mylalisa🍑

ugh i have to go, chaeng needs my help

mylalisa🍑

laters

:(

mylalisa🍑
dont be a pouter

mylalisa🍑

i cant think of a joke heh ttyl

:^(

mylalisa🍑

WHAT EVEN IS THAT IT LOOKS LIKE AN ACTUAL FACE

"Uhm, Kookie?"

Jungkook turned his head, and looked up to see his leader.

"Yes?"

"Why does she have a peach emoji in her contact name?"

Jungkook furrowed his brows before shrugging, "I just thought it looked cute."

Namjoon made an 'ah' sound and scratched the back of his head, and the younger asked why he looked uneasy.

"Just, change the emoji, will you? It kind of has a different meaning for other people."

Before Jungkook could ask what it meant, Namjoon already walked away, leaving a confused Kookie staring at his phone.

"Huh," Jungkook said. "How about this droplets emoji then? Or this eggplant?"

"Lalisa~"

"No."

Jisoo smacked her head, "Where are your manners?"

"Its long gone," Lisa dramatically sighed. "It was gone when you purposely left me at the mall without my phone and money."

Jisoo snickered, "Youre still hung up about that?"

"Ill never get over that." Lisa hissed playfully.

"You guys," Chaeyoung dreamily said, leaning towards Lisa. "Being shipped with someone you would like to be shipped with, do you know that feeling?"

Well there's taelice, Lisa thought as she nodded. She stalks their fans, so she's very much updated with whatever the fans talk about or come up with. She came across lizkook as well, but felt a weird feeling on her chest when she found out.

But now, after hearing what Chaeyoung said next, she felt an even weirder feeling. This time, directly in her heart.

"Well some people ship Jungkook and I now. I just watched his reaction to my collab stage, he was so cute. I like him a lot."

💫

You guys

We ranked???

Its #953 and we still have a long way to go but little things like these means a lot

Its #953 and we still have a long way to go but little things like these means a lot. Thank you for reading my book though its hella cringey and idk basic?

If you dont like how Jungkook seems so lovesick in this fic, im sorry but you need to stop reading this book now since its gonna be that way for a while :// i just feel like when Jungkook falls in love, he would be so sweet and whipped and the girl would have him wrapped around her finger or something haha

Oh and king jiyong is back y'all and he fucking slayed me HE'S A FREAKING LEGEND AND A GENIUS AND EVERYTHING HE MAKES IS ART i cried when i watched untitled, 2014 though i didnt understand the lyrics im that affected :(