ten

"L-lalisa?"

Jungkook was shocked.

Lisa, on the other hand, was annoyed.

"You twerp, youve seen my messages saying ill come visit you tonight but you decided to stay late practicing without informing me?"

"W-wha?"

Lisa scoffed, grabbing her phone from her pocket and waving it in front of Jungkook's face.

The girl indeed texted him, and it also appeared to be seen by him.

"B-but my phones not even with me! I left it at home."

Lisa raised a brow, "You always take your phone with you."

"Not today," Jungkook shook his head. "I didnt want any distractions so I left it purposely. One of my hyungs probably checked my phone and got those messages seen."

Upon hearing that sentence, the boy suddenly panicked.

But what made him more panic is how he's acting. He should be mad, for goodness sake. The girl was being fake towards him all along.

"What are you even doing here?" He scowled, taking a step back. "Shouldnt you be with your boyfriend?"

Saying those words sent an all-too-familiar feeling to Jungkook's chest. Jealousy.

"Boyfriend? What boyfriend?"

Jungkook scoffed, now glaring. He was gonna shout, growl even, the sudden anger and betrayal rushing into him makes him want to lash out and scream.

But when he looked at her face, he felt softness bubble up insife him. Lisa looked so innocent, so pure, as if she was genuinely confused with what Jungkook was saying. She was bare-faced, her long blonde hair and blue contacts making her seem more goddess like. Thats when Jungkook realized how much he missed her. How much he adored that face, how he felt so happy whenever he does something that involved her, how much he liked her, that he's willing to forget that stupid text and be Lisa's trusty best friend, brother, anything that will secure a slot in the blonde's life and be contented.

This is stupid, He thinks. Why am I so crazy about her?

"That text," He coughed, trying to sound angered but failing. "From that love, saying how you should come home to him and how youre just hanging out with me out of pity."

"What?" Lisa choked out, almost laughing. "I dont have a boyfriend! And that was just a prank text from someone in YG, why would you think I hang out with you out of pity?"

Jungkook almost sighed in relief, but he cant give in, not yet, because even though he likes her a lot, his trust was stained. He cant afford getting fooled, not with his feelings. He'll get hurt 10x more.

"As if youre telling the truth." He crossed his arms and looked away, and the blonde cant help but find him cute.

"Would I ever lie to you?" She asked, feigning hurt. Even putting a hand on her chest for more effect. "After everything? If I wouldnt want to hang out with you then I wouldnt have asked you out. I mean, going out was so out of the conversation and we were doing okay with phone calls, but I invited you to go out with me because I do miss you. I wanted to see you and know whats it like to go outside with you since its going to be hard once I debut. Dont you trust me?"

Dont say that, Junkook thought and closed his eyes. Youre making it seem like you like me too, dont do that.

"Jungkook-ah?"

Jungkook felt pathetic, as he felt tears coming. So to avoid being obvious, he walked to Lisa and hugged her tight. Smelled her cologne and her strawberry scented hair, and when she hugged him back after being startled he felt contented.

Boyfriend or not, as long as I have a special spot ill be okay. Likes me as a brother or the way I like her, doesnt matter. At least she treats me in a different way than others.

"Kookie?" Her voice was soft, and she was moving her hand up and down her back, he smiled.

"Promise me," he started. "That when you debut and gain a lot of fanboys, ill always be your original one. That you'll choose me over them."

Lisa chuckled, "Of course, you idiot. Dont talk like that. Its cringey."

Jungkook laughed, and he pulled away. Lisa did that thing that he loves so much; cupping his face with her hands. He leaned into the touch and mirrored Lisa's smile.

"Ill walk you home?"

Lisa wanted a piggyback ride, and because he cant really resist her puppy eyes, he agreed. They were on their way and was laughing, joking around.

Jungkook thought it would be cool if Lisa liked him back, but their relationship right now is pretty much enough for him. He's willing to wait, no matter how long it takes.

💫

this is kind of messy? i dunno im sowwy

ive been feeling so uneasy and down lately of because of what happened to top. im so fucking worried you guys please pray for him. and please dont send hate to him, he knows what he did was wrong, and he's willing to face the punishment they have for him. and were people actually criticising him because he was smiling when he left the military? yoy sick fucks what the fuck do you even want? all the bigbang members said that out of all of them he's the most sensitive and is actually a crybaby and HE'S AFFECTED OKAY HE'S HURT so can you fucking not. have you even read his apology letter? he probably just doesnt want to his fans to worry so just shut up. and to those whos taking advantage of his sudden 'falling fame' you need to back tf up because vips aint gonna leave. we've been through a lot and we're going to get through this, and we'll come back stronger. we're a fucking family. and holy shit did people actually think that bigbang is gonna go down because of this? im so fucking mad at those disrespecting bb because without that band, kpop wouldnt be the way it is now. ugh cant it just be love? do y'all really to hate? ffs

im not saying what he did was right, but i know that he regrets it, he's willing to pay for it, thats why i support him. ill never leave his side. ill support him and wait for him and just send love to him and his family.

i honestly hope his members are okay, esp his family. i cant imagine what theyre going through right now, i tear up just by thinking about it.

but vips until whenever, amirite? no leaving. this'll be over soon.

this is hella long lmao im sorry i got carried away. this isnt really a good enough chapter but i hope you understand, thanks for reading ♡♡♡♡