fourteen

"Jeon Jeongguk!"

Jungkook froze.

Nobody calls him by his real, full name.

"Taehyungie-hyung?"

"You!" The older pointed at him. "Did not tell me that Lalisa Manoban and YOUR Lalisa is the same person!"

Taehyung was suddenly in front of him, looking like a mad kitten.

"Does it matter?"

Taehyung scoffed, crossing his arms, in a cute way that it even made Jungkook smile.

"Does it matter?" He mocked. "Of course it does! If you wouldve told me earlier then I wouldnt have stalked the person and develop a liking with her."

Jungkook's head snapped up, smile leaving his face and he stood up, a hand slowly reaching up to cover his mouth out of shock.

It was dramatic and extra, but natural.

I mean its Jungkook we're talking about here.

"You like her?"

Taehyung turned to the side, a look of hesitance and pride on his face. "Maybe."

"You cant!" The younger exclaimed. "I like her hyung! And you know that!"

"Well I didnt know that theyre the same person!" The other retorted.

Jungkook screamed, Taehyung did too, and Hoseok, who was sitting on the couch behind Jungkook still had an unbothered look on his face-a very beautiful face, might I add-as if what was happening was an everyday thing.

"You- I- She's mine!" Jungkook scrambled to get his phone out of his pocket and pressed the contacts. "See! It says right here! MyLalisa!"

"That doesnt prove anything! And... and," Taehyung paused. "Its not even a crush yet! I just thought she was cute. Im not gonna steal her away from you, you know? J-jeez."

Jungkook's face softened, and he mumbled an 'oh', before giving his cute smile and sitting down.

Thats it? Hoseok thought, shaking his head. I need new friends.

Taehyung smiled too, and went to his room. Plopping down on the bed and letting out a sigh.

He can forget about Lisa right?

He can forget about how impressed he was with the way she performed.

He can forget about how silly and playful the girl was in live/variety shows.

He can forget about how some people think theyre compatible.

Right?

Right?

Taehyung smiled, because he was right. Its not even a crush, it was just being impressed. Yeah. Thats it.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Jungkook was biting his lower lip, thinking deeply.

His best friend likes the girl he likes?

Damn.

How clichè.

💫

My kink: seokjin rapping to nevermind as yoongi acts dramatically with a ball in the background