eighteen

"Where are you going?"

Jungkook froze.

"Its like 11 pm," Taehyung yawned. "What will you do outside?"

It really was 11 pm, and Jungkook's mind was too tired to think of an excuse.

"Dont lie." Taehyung voice was deep and hoarse, but he was definitely awake. "If you dont tell me the exact reason why youre sneaking out, im gonna tell Jin-hyung about this."

Jungkook looked back, alarmed.

"No!" He whisper-yelled, panicking. "Im meeting Lalisa, okay?!"

Taehyung stood up properly, previously leaning on the wall. He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and took a step closer to Jungkook.

"Really?" Jungkook nodded slowly, unsure if he should feel relieved already or not.

"C-can I come?"

Taehyung's voice was soft and shy when he asked that. He looked like a little boy asking for candy.

"I guess." Jungkook was confused as to why his hyung would want to come, but then he remembered how much of a huge fan Taehyung is.

Just a fan.

Though he was sad that it wouldnt be just the two of them, at least his hyung would get to see Lisa too.

"It would be better to have a companion anyways."

Taehyung grinned, as if Jungkook just agreed to buy him all of Gucci.

"I have to change." Before Jungkook could protest, his hyung got back to his room already. He sighed, walking to the couch and sitting on it. After a while, he heard footsteps. At first he panicked, thinking it was someone else. Thankfully, it wasnt.

Taehyung changed into a grey hoodie and black sweatpants, with a beanie on too and his puma shoes. Jungkook on the other hand was wearing a white sweater and black jeans, something that Lisa liked as an outfit for him.

"Whats with the outfit? And where's your glasses?"

"I wanna look and feel comfortable in front of her." He grinned, "Oh and im wearing contacts."

"Why?"

"Felt like it."

Jungkook frowned before nodding, and they both made their way out. They were in a comfortable silence, both nervous actually.

Jungkook would always be nervous whenever meeting Lisa. She just has this effect on him, its crazy. While Taehyung is nervous about seeing his idol. He felt the need to impress her.

The place was only a bus and a minute walk away. They werent talking the whole way, both in their own world.

"I shouldnt have come."

Lisa rolled her eyes at her member, feeling sleepy and tired. Chaeng forced her to come with her, afraid of Jungkook's reaction and since she probably wont be able to get a word out.

"Where is he? Did he cancel? Thats good. No, its bad. But good." Chaeng rambled, ignoring Lisa. The younger just sighed again, and when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs, she prayed to every God for it to be Jungkook.

And it was.

Along with Kim Taehyung.

Lisa waved and smiled, both guys in awe. When Chaeyoung turned to look at them, Jungkook frowned. Taehyung was too starstrucked to notice.

"Jungkookie." Lisa stood up and gave Jungkook a hug, the action making him red. She then turned to Taehyung and bowed, "Hello. Nice to finally meet you."