twenty four

Jungkook asked Chaeyoung to give his letter to Lisa.

He wasnt able to do it himself, since the blonde was basically grounded because of going m.i.a. for two weeks without a word. Its been a month ever since, and Jungkook never got a call or even a text from her.

He thought at first that maybe her phone was taken away-finally thinking logically and not jumping to conclusions-but when he asked Chaeyoung about it she said that Lisa has her phone, and has the letter too.

So thinking logically is useless, since she really doesnt want to talk to him.

And now, 9:23 pm, he heard Taehyung laughing at his phone, smiling goofily at the screen. He got curious but kept his mouth shut, focusing on the television.

When Taehyung went to the bathroom and left his phone in the sofa, Jungkook couldnt control his hands and checked the messages, wanting to know if there's anyone he can tease his hyung with.

His smile disappeared.

It was a conversation, of course, with a limario👖

And the contact picture was Lalisa.

It was a recent-Jungkook checked-conversation full of memes. It was just them talking to each other through memes.

Not surprising.

But you know what hurt?

The fact that Lisa is talking to his hyung, but not him.

He placed the phone back down and stood up, grabbing his coat from the rack and putting his shoes on. He walked out, not saying anything.

It was cold. And quiet.

Jungkook just walked down the familiar road, hugging himself. He turned left, and a right afterwards, heading to the overview café that was open 24/7.

He bowed to the lady that greeted him and went up the balcony that had a breath taking view. He sat at the usual, thinking that the owner of the half-filled cup already left.

He was wrong.

Someone sat down in front of him, and when he turned to look, it was drinking the beverage.

It was a girl, with kind of a bright red, auburn hair and pale skin. She was wearing a trench coat and leather gloves, and the cup she was drinking inabled him to see her face. Jungkook prepared himself to snap, not in the mood.

But when she placed the drink down, Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise instead of speaking up insantly.

"Lalisa?"

The girl smiled fondly, "So you really do like my name."

Jungkook already felt himself blushing.

"Arent you grounded or something?"

Lisa chuckled, "When did I ever followed the rules?"

"Oh." Was all he could say.

"What about you?" Lisa took a sip from her drink again, "Arent you busy or something?"

"Sneaked out." He felt himself shrug.

Then silence took over, and it started to become extremely awkward until the waitress saved the day.

"Good evening sir, what would you--"

Before the girl could finish, Lisa answered with a he'll have one iced chocalate and banana muffin.

And of course, silence again. But this time, it was a little bit more bearable.

"Where did you go?" Jungkook asked after a while.