six

mylalisa🌹
kookieヾ(^∇^)

mylalisa🌹
pick me up tomorrow at the YG building around 7 am. dont say its too early, i wanna make my day off fun -_-  i already have plans until like 6 pm, so think of something we can do at night time.

mylalisa🌹
dont complain okie? this is our first time meeting each other so i dont want it to suck so just trust me i gotchu

mylalisa🌹
i feel like the man in the relationship because im the one that asked and planned the date lmao

mylalisa🌹
but thats okay since i know youre not able to plan a day right heh

mylalisa🌹
goodnight now. see you tomorrow~

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." Jungkook chanted over and over again, his heart beating insanely fast as he felt fireworks in his stomach and chest.

"Im meeting her tomorrow." He said unconciously, and said it again as if just realizing that its actually gonna happen.

He screamed, literally, and to say that Taehyung was alarmed would be an understatement because his dongsaeng never scream.

Unless he won or something.

He rushed to the younger's room and saw him jumping around, holding his phone with a wide grin on his face.

"Jungkookie?"

Jungkook stopped and turned to look at his hyung, and Taehyung's brows furrowed as he noticed the incredibly happy look on the younger's face.

"Did G-Dragon notice you or something?"

Jungkook's smile faltered a bit but his happy face came back after saying how the older should show some respect by either adding sunbaenim  or king after or before G-Dragon's name.

"I wish but no, its just that im finally going to meet Lisa tomorrow."

Jungkook was silent for about 3 seconds after saying that before jumping around again, still finding the thought of meeting his crush unbelievable.

"Lisa? As in Lalisa?" Taehyung asked and he slightly cringed at the way Jungkook was acting.

'If liking someone results to acting this way then I dont want to like someone anytime soon.' He thought.

"Yes, yes, yes," Jungkook skipped towards his hyung and stopped once he was near enough to shake the older's shoulders. "And yes."

Taehyung chuckled lightly, staring at Jungkook with both an amused and a weirded out look.

"Thats great, I guess. You have to introduce her to me though. Have you asked Jin-hyung or any of our managers permission?"

"Manager, yes." Jungkook answered, slowly letting go of his hyung. "Jin-hyung, no."

"You know you have to ask him right?"

Jungkook just nodded, and came back to cloud nine. He was too busy being happy that he didnt notice his hyung stealing his phone away from him.

"Aww, she's cute. YG building? Why the Y-- wait what does she mean by relationship? And its a date?!"

Jungkook froze, turning to look at his hyung ever so slowly before grabbing the phone back and looking at the texts.

"Oh my God!"

-

"Lalisa do you have any plans tomorrow?"