Hayoung and Okuda

"Here's your order, Miss. And please enjoy our Don Perignon champagne, with the compliments of the restaurant." The waiter politely said as he placed the steak Hayoung ordered, a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice, and two champagne glasses.

"My apologies, but I'm afraid I'll have to refuse the offer. I have a very low tolerance for alcohol." Hayoung said.

The waiter was surprised. "Oh, sorry Miss. Should I have this taken away?"

Karma reached for the bottle. "Just take a glass away. We'll be fine over here."

Hayoung frowned at him. "Can you even finish that? That's a pretty large bottle."

Karma was already pouring himself a glass. "I'll be fine."

Hayoung raised an eyebrow. "Well, don't get drunk. I don't need this date to end with me dragging your ass back to the car."

"Rude. Seriously, I'm not gonna. I'm not some irresponsible idiot."

"I'm still gonna be watching you."

"Good to know that your trust in me is as strong as ever."

Unbeknownst to them, Ash and Edna were just sitting a few tables away. Both had their heads buried in the menus, and their waiter was getting steadily more exasperated. Every time he asked whether they were ready to order, he was always shot down by a stream of nos, even before he could finish his sentence.

"Misses, are you--"

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no."

Ash made a daring peek over the menu at the couple. So far, they hadn't seemed to notice either of the girls. Good. As soon as she confirmed this, she buried her head back into the menu again. Edna hadn't even looked up once, for fear of being discovered by either Karma or Hayoung. That's right, they were stalking them again. Even though the ship had happened, Ash still insisted on stalking the two, for some reason. It even got to the point where, even if they were simply coincidentally at the same location as him, he'd still chase them around until they almost ran their legs off. Especially if Hayoung was there too.

Thankfully, Karma was heeding Hayoung's advice quite well, and wasn't even close to being tipsy. That, or he just held his alcohol pretty well. Hayoung wasn't ordering any drinks, as practically everything on the menu had alcohol as one of the main ingredients. The few that were non-alcoholic were not at all to her taste. Karma had fairly good taste in restaurants, but maybe he should choose one that at least had something nice and non-alcoholic to drink. She'd ended up ordering a glass of water, but that was at least better than going thirsty.

Meanwhile, the waiter was getting fed up on Ash and Edna's table. It had nearly been an hour, and those two weren't ready to order yet. He shook his head. Surely it shouldn't take so long for them to decide. Huffing, he plucked the menus out of the girls' hands, made their orders, and when whisked the menus away. Ash was, of course, crestfallen at losing her disguise. Both girls could feel the serious exposure in this restaurant. They weren't even dressed properly for such a occasion, which ensured that they looked out of place. Of course, they only had their own stupidity to blame for that. Karma and Hayoung both in formal suits? It should've been a dead giveaway, but the both of them didn't even bother to change. Some stalkers we are.

Karma was already on his third glass of champagne, but he still didn't seem to be any closer to getting drunk. Hayoung was still keeping a wary eye on Karma, though.