Cruise- Part 2

Karma stretched lazily. Hayoung had gone to get tickets for the bus, and left him with the luggage. After the two long weeks of suffering under Ayana's jealously and the urge to smack her (and perhaps give Ash and Edna a call so they could beat some sense into her; those girls were no joke) whenever she insulted Hayoung, behind his back or right where he could hear it, he finally, finally, got to have the vacation he'd planned for with his girlfriend. Usually, he wouldn't think of Hayoung as the perfect person to be around with, but she was definitely preferable to Ayana by a mile as of right now.

"The bus should be here in five minutes. Might wanna wake up and get ready."

Karma yawned. "Kay."

Hayoung had taken a taxi to his apartment at the crack of dawn, and had wasted no time waking him up. As much as he was excited for the trip, he still appreciated a good night's rest.

"Come on, you can be awake for five minutes. You can sleep all you want on the bus later."

Karma rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and yawned again. "Right."

It was almost a struggle to keep himself awake as one of the attendants helped her load their suitcases into the bus' storage compartment. It was a relief to settle down on the nearest seat to him and slowly slip into dreamland.

"You can have the window seat. I don't wanna look at anything anyway."

"Attention, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome aboard, we are delighted to be serving you on this journey. My name is Mitsuru Usui, and I, along with our driver Takeshi Narukami, as well as our other two attendants Yui Hinohara and Akira Kurusu will be accompanying you. We are headed to Chiba, which is about four hours from where we are now. Currently, our attendants will be handing out water bottles and blankets for those who feel cold."

Hayoung accepted two blankets and water bottles from the attendant.

"Located in the pouches of the seat in front of you are our safety manuals. In case of an accident, you may-"

Hayoung decided she would be better off reading the manual if they were just going to spout the same old instructions anyway. She looked back at Karma. Still sleeping. Sighing, she leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes as well. Within the first hour, the attendant made an announcement again.

"We will now be stopping for a twenty-minute break. Passengers may leave the bus if they wish, but they must return on time. The bus will not wait for latecomers."

Looking out the window, Hayoung could see that they'd stopped by a food court. Beside her, Karma yawned loudly.

"My legs could use a stretch. You wanna go down?"

She nodded. "Alright."

"Hey, Hayoung? Did the booking include any lunch?"

"No. We'll reach Chiba by noon, if my calculations are correct."

"Right. I just need a snack. What about sushi?"

"Fine by me."
*****************************************************************************************************
After several hours of sleeping, waking up and using the bathroom several times, their bus finally arrived at its station in Chiba, near a shopping mall. Hayoung glanced on her watch.

"We've still got time before we need to go to the port. Let's have some lunch."

"Yep. I'm starving."