One-Man Hide-and-Seek: Part 2

Rules of One-Man Hide-and-Seek
What you'll need: a doll with limbs, a filled bathtub or something to submerge the doll in, red yarn, a sewing needle, uncooked rice, players' fingernails, sharp objects (knives, scissors, glass shards, etc.), cups of salt water for ending the game, a room with a TV purified beforehand by ofuda and incense.

1. Cut the doll open and take out all the stuffing. Replace the stuffing with uncooked rice and the fingernails of the players.

2. Sew up the doll with red yarn and wrap the excess around the waist, tying it together on the doll. DO NOT CUT THE THREAD. IT BINDS THE SPIRIT TO THE DOLL. CUTTING IT WILL RELEASE THE SPIRIT.

3. Submerge the doll in the bathtub. By this time, provide each of the players with a cup of salt water.

4. Give the doll a name. The name can be any but the players' (DON'T TRY TO FOOL AROUND, KARMA). Leave the bathroom and count to ten. Then return and stab the doll with the sharp object of your choice, chanting 'I found you, (doll's name) you're it'. Cut the red yarn to release the spirit and begin the game.

5. Run and find a hiding place, preferably with a TV nearby to track the doll's movements (THE HOUSE MUST BE PURIFIED BY INCENSE AND OFUDA. DON'T TRY TO SKIP THIS STEP, ANY OF YOU).

6. To end the game, drink half of the salt water, but keep it in your mouth. Leave your hiding place and look for the doll. By this time, it may not be in the bathroom. When you find the doll, pour the salt water in the cup over it, and then spit out the water in your mouth over the doll. It is recommended all players do this, even if one player has already ended the game.

7. After the game has ended, let the doll dry, burn it, and discard the remains. You cannot risk the spirit remaining in the living world.

IMPORTANT NOTES FOR KARMA:

DO NOT KEEP THE GAME GOING FOR MORE THAN TWO HOURS. OTHERWISE THE SPIRIT WILL BE TOO POWERFUL TO REMOVE AND YOU'LL HAVE TO CALL A PRIEST. (But that's not my problem)

FOR SAFETY REASONS, KEEP ALL DOORS IN THE HOUSE UNLOCKED, SO IF SOMEONE GETS INTO A DIFFICULT SITUATION IT WILL BE EASY TO GET TO THEM QUICKLY.

Also make sure all the lights in the house are off. I don't know why, just go with it.

STANDARD RULES FOR DEALING WITH THE SUPERNATURAL APPLY. DON'T BE COCKY. AT BEST, YOU'LL LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS AND AT WORST, YOU'LL GET YOURSELF KILLED. THIS IS A DANGEROUS RITUAL AND YOU MUST FOLLOW EVERY SINGLE INSTRUCTION IN THIS TO THE END. NO ONE ELSE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU BUT YOURSELVES.

Karma looked up from his phone in disbelief. "Jesus, she really is coming for me, isn't she?"

Hayoung looked at him stonily. "Well, you are the most likely to mess around out of us all."

"And the reason why we're here in the first place." Edna scoffed, rolling her eyes.

Ash, Edna, Dylan, Hayoung and Karma were currently standing in the surprisingly large bathroom of Karma and Hayoung's house. The aforementioned supplies for the game were at their feet, yet to be prepared for the game and the bathtub was filled almost to the brim. As the the instructions would have it, the every room in the house was shrouded in darkness. Perhaps it was the air of Halloween night, but only the TV blaring downstairs and their talking punctuated the silence of the house.