1K READS!!!!

Hey guys, Edna here (but you already knew that, cause' who else would be writing this besides me, amirite?)! And as you may have known from the title of this thing, we have officially reached 1K reads for this book! Huzzah! Now that's two books from me that have this little benchmark!

Now, if you told me way back in January of 2017 that this was gonna happen, I would probably think you were joking. Cause me, an unexceptional girl on Wattpad, which had millions upon millions of other users, couldn't possibly write anything that would warrant at least a thousand reads. And yet here we are, and it's all thanks to you readers who faithfully followed Hayoung and Karma every step of the way as the navigated the joy, drama and occasionally a couple trials and tribulations if you're talking about the themed one-shots.

A special shout-out goes to @vanillaaa23, who voted on every one-shot, and even personally messaged me with their feedback! Thanks a lot for supporting this one-shot collection! And don't think I forgot about all of you who added this book to your reading lists! This goes out to you guys too, and I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to read this thing, even if I don't update for months on end.

And now, the 1K reads in all its glory...

Okay, fine. Kinda underwhelming since the picture's a bit small... But hey, we still got 1K reads, and that's all that matters! And Edna out! See ya'll next time... Or not. Bye!